So guys this is some pretty important shit.

In FFtF? What the fuck am I thinking posting serious shit here. That was not a question, it was a statement, because there's no one who can give a proper answer to such a question.

NOW.

9346c018ccee19a460c0a548e45c4f4b.png

Here's said shield:

100000324098327_1_x147_y184.jpg

VAGINA DENTATA ALL UP IN THIS BITCH (not really) BUT THIS IS THE THING THAT'S BEATING THE BLIND ARCHER'S SHIELD. (His shield seen here: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=25120&view=findpost&p=1615102 )

Now I am here to ask the lot of you to help out a fellow member of our wonderful internet community, by doing as such:

http://www.facebook.com/darksouls

Alright, first off, like the page. If not, it won't allow you to allow the App. So like it, allow the App, and enter the gallery. Once inside, go to around page 11 (It may be on later pages by now), and find the Marble Star Buckler. This would be Dei's shield design. Go ahead and vote for that, if you like it, as well as any other shields you might like in the gallery.

Because Dei deserves your support, and doesn't deserve to lose to some lack luster shield when he could seriously win this contest.

Now I know asking people to help out in FFtF is a bad idea, but hey. It's better than not asking at a-- well, that could be up for debate, but I'm sure more people will vote for him than not, if I ask.

And if he wins, this site'll get tonnes more publicity, because his shield will be used in the game, and he'll get mentioned in the credits! It'd be totally awesome to have a reputable member from our community mentioned in this game!

Edited by seph1212

I have to ask, is it really "helping" Dei if he wins because a bunch of people vote for his work and don't necessarily believe his was the best? Is that the kind of win any artist wants in an art competition?

Just curious :P:.

I have to ask, is it really "helping" Dei if he wins because a bunch of people vote for his work and don't necessarily believe his was the best? Is that the kind of win any artist wants in an art competition?

Just curious :P:.

Go ahead and vote for that, as well as any other shields you might like in the gallery.

o 3 o

Well you asked people to vote for other ones they like, but you specifically asked they vote for this one regardless of whether or not it's their favorite design. Just sayiiiing.

Vagina dentata is creepy as F***

Besides, that was just a photoshop copy paste. you can tell and it just doesn't look like as awesome a Blind's.

675125122_2_x147_y184.jpg

this piece of crap has 47 votes.

Edited by Jack - Keeper of the Dead