(FE10) Draft EX

Junkhead

The premise of this draft is like some kind of tribute to FE10 drafts. This is the 10th NM FE10 draft, and I thought of doing something special. Something different. Rebooted from de olde' to make it interesting.

*I have come to full agreement with the participants before rebooting this into this monster.

What is a SOYO?

A SOYO (abbreviation of "Screw your opponent over") is a drafting style that consists in choosing for your opponents to make their team look as awful as possible. You pick after the person next to you. In the case of the drafter last on the list, he picks for the person before him/her.

The ruleset is the following:

Drafting:

1. This draft is for 7 players.

2. Ike, Micaiah, Sothe, Geoffrey, the Herons, the Black Knight, and Lehran are free for all to use.

3. The drafting order is reversed for the last round of picks.

4. Haar is banned from drafting.

5. The game will be played on Normal Mode.

Rules:

1. Undrafted units may recruit characters, Rescue and Shove/Smite undrafted characters and NPCs, trade, Escape/Arrive, and transfer items/skills between teams.

2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to meatshielding, building Supports, opening Doors and Chests, finding hidden items, and giving Blood Tide/Night Tide/White Pool bonuses.

3. Allied and Other units may do as they please without penalty.

4. Defend chapters count the last played Player Phase for turns if the timer is waited out.

Penalties:

1. Undrafted units have a 4 turn penalty, per unit per chapter (1-6 counts as 2 chapters, and 4-E counts as 5 chapters).

Exceptions:

1. One of Edward or Nolan is free for each of 1-P, 1-1 and 1-2.

2. Volug is free for 1-5.

3. Elincia, Marcia and Nealuchi are free for 2-P

4. Nephenee and Brom are free for 2-1.

5. One undrafted, non-Lucia unit is free for 2-2.

6. One undrafted, 7 move unit is free for 3-1.

7. One undrafted, 6 move unit is free for 3-3.

And one last thing, if you're willing to join- Please finish. Thank you.

Character list:

Titania

High

Nolan

Jill

Edward

Volug

Zihark

Upper Middle

Oscar

Boyd

Nephenee

Mia

Gatrie

Nailah

Soren

Janaff

Ulki

Ilyana

Aran

Marcia

Tibarn

Naesala

Elincia

Shinon

Ranulf

Middle

Tanith

Brom

Mordecai

Laura

Heather

Calill

Kieran

Makalov

Danved

Sigrun

Lower Middle

Tauroneo

Skrimir

Caineghis

Giffca

Lethe

Tormod

Lucia

Meg

Muarim

Kyza

Nealuchi

Lyre

Renning

Rolf

Low

Sanaki

Astrid

Leonardo

Vika

Bastian

Fiona

Stefan

Volke

Nasir

Ena

Gareth

Rhys

Pelleas

Bottom

Mist

Kurthnaga

Oliver

Drafters, teams and representatives:

1. Fenrir

2. Quintessence

3. Soul

4. Silver Harpoon

5. Ulki

6. Marciaxrolf

7. Origin

*Cough* *COUGH*

Edited by Soul

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can i pick for someone :) I won't join cause i have too much on my hands... sorry soul :(

I'm...okay...with it...>8[

I just need more drafters.

Not to mini-mod your draft, Soul, but shouldn't each person who drafts nominate (or at least approve) their own drafter? It seems kinda ...I dunno about people volunteering to draft for others.

EDIT: To add onto that, I wouldn't go into a draft where DA125 could just roll into the thread and go "im drafting for integ :D". That's just ...too open for abuse. If I nominated him and he gave me a shitty team, that's my own damn fault at least.

Edited by Integrity

hmm...i dont like the idea of someone drafting for me. And i got my hands full with the HM draft...but sure sign me up. I promise ill finish just give me a bit of time.

Not to mini-mod your draft, Soul, but shouldn't each person who drafts nominate (or at least approve) their own drafter? It seems kinda ...I dunno about people volunteering to draft for others.

EDIT: To add onto that, I wouldn't go into a draft where DA125 could just roll into the thread and go "im drafting for integ :D". That's just ...too open for abuse. If I nominated him and he gave me a shitty team, that's my own damn fault at least.

You know, that's what I was thinking. Although I was a bit unsure of what to do, so I didn't list all the possible representatives. I'm taking your advice, thank you.

I'm sorry guys. Although, thank you for volunteering.

hmm...i dont like the idea of someone drafting for me. And i got my hands full with the HM draft...but sure sign me up. I promise ill finish just give me a bit of time.

Very good. 8]

Now pick someone to draft for you. And yeah, take your time. I'm not preasurring as long as people are conmitted to this.

Edited by Saber

If more people are needed, it might take me a while to finish since i'm doing another draft. But if you need people, im in.

Give me a while to pick who i want drafting for me.

Edited by Fenrir

If more people are needed, it might take me a while to finish since i'm doing another draft. But if you need people, im in.

Give me a while to pick who i want drafting for me.

Like Marciaxrofl, I can wait. Just finish, please. 8[

You guys should all pick me for drafting for you.

Just sayin'.

lol

Just one representative per person.

Thank you, Radiant Dragon. I hope you didn't mind me borrowing some of your ideals (Free Herons, standard penalties) for this draft.

Edited by Saber