Well, summer is going to suck now.

Darros

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

=( I tend to have trouble remembering what I read and sometimes have to reread, but I can read whole books and remember eventually. =D

I have to read with my english teacher. Otherwise i miss every single important thing thats supposed to make reading fun.

=( I tend to have trouble remembering what I read and sometimes have to reread, but I can read whole books and remember eventually. =D

I don't have this problem but i still hate reading because, if i'm sitting on my couch I'd rather be on my computer or playing video games. I can never be in a comfortable position reading things either D:

My summer reading for AP English is going to be fun. A 600 page novel of the Vietnam war, and a big book of poems. Essays for both of them due on the first day of school.

You have the whole summer. Quit slacking.

You have the whole summer. Quit slacking.

But why would he do that? glorious procrastinating awaits. you can put it off for 2 1/2 months, read the books in two weeks. Then write the essays the day before :awesome: thats how you do shit.

Who said I was slacking? :P:

But I do have to admit, I've always been a procrastinator.

You are still here, you should get banhammer so you can go to work.

I hav always been a procrastinator too... when it gets close to the due date i don't do anything and still get ll stressed and freak out... I end up doing it on the night it was due and handing it in late.

I procrastinate a whole bunch but I usually get A's. It probably has to do with how hard the schools are. My high school (well not anymore) is rated high but maybe it's because it's easier...

I don't get stressed by school. I'm more apathetic than anything. But i make B's and usually 1 or 2 A's

I get very stressed... :( I had trouble this year with procrastination and had to be concerned with 80s... and trying to make them 90s... sigh I succeded in one class, i know, may be in 2 if my chemistry teacher is nice... but bio and religion (lol religion i admit never cared lol didn't even do a 10% assingment, 20 articles with summary and opinion? no way, you crazy?) are low-mid 80s

I get very stressed... :( I had trouble this year with procrastination and had to be concerned with 80s... and trying to make them 90s... sigh I succeded in one class, i know, may be in 2 if my chemistry teacher is nice... but bio and religion (lol religion i admit never cared lol didn't even do a 10% assingment, 20 articles with summary and opinion? no way, you crazy?) are low-mid 80s

................................ What?!?.................

Well to be fair he did give us the whole semester (from February to July). I just refused what so ever. ended up doing a 5% extracredit assignment(all that had to be done was basically write down a bunch of notes and definitions [around 10-11 pages hand written, but it wasn't hard, mostly was just copy the book])

Edited by Jhen Mohran

I procrastinate a whole bunch but I usually get A's. It probably has to do with how hard the schools are. My high school (well not anymore) is rated high but maybe it's because it's easier...

I go to private school. I know some really awesome kids, and overall i like it. BUT DAMN, ITS JUST A BUNCH OF CONSERVATIVE REDNECKS@

yeah, im glad I've never gotten stressed much =] So, I'm guessing you generally make A's? Religon... thank god i dont have to do that.

yeah, im glad I've never gotten stressed much =] So, I'm guessing you generally make A's? Religon... thank god i dont have to do that.

Generally, but being in Canada and me wanting to go to university, i had to change my classes to make them be academics (basically tougher than normal classes), and that messed up my whole schedule (having to retake grade 9 science, just masked with grade 10 in front is not fun >_>), I had to repeat a math course twice as well (the basic and the harder version), and i also had to double on bio and chemistry in one semester as well as having the harder math course...

Edited by Jhen Mohran

Well to be fair he did give us the whole semester (from February to July). I just refused what so ever. ended up doing a 5% extracredit assignment(all that had to be done was basically write down a bunch of notes and definitions [around 10-11 pages hand written, but it wasn't hard, mostly was just copy the book])

A whole semester. Yeah that is better xD It's the long-term projects that I'm worst at. I'm good with short assignments that are due tomorrow because I have a very close deadline and it'll be short enough for me to do. I can't do long ones where I still have plenty of time till due date, but once it finally arrives I have a whooole lot not done.

Woah 3 posts maybe I should throw the quote in here xD

Oh I see it was at the bottom of the page so that I thought it was the last post that was made.

Edited by Agnaktor

Generally, but being in Canada and me wanting to go to university, i had to change my classes to make them be academics (basically tougher than normal classes), and that messed up my whole schedule (having to retake grade 9 science, just masked with grade 10 in front is not fun >_>), I had to repeat a math course twice as well (the basic and the harder version), and i also had to double on bio and chemistry in one semester as well as having the harder math course...

That sucks, im so glad i never have to retake classes. (unless i fail, which i highly doubt i will) what's the goal for you and college?

A whole semester. Yeah that is better xD It's the long-term projects that I'm worst at. I'm good with short assignments that are due tomorrow because I have a very close deadline and it'll be short enough for me to do. I can't do long ones where I still have plenty of time till due date, but once it finally arrives I have a whooole lot not done.

I'm exactly the same... I had a very good strategy the semester before (i actually got my work done :o: and in time :o: :o: ) But then second semester came right after final exams from the first semester, and it all just went downhill...

That sucks, im so glad i never have to retake classes. (unless i fail, which i highly doubt i will) what's the goal for you and college?

Plan to go to some university, and major in astrophysics or astronomy.

Edited by Jhen Mohran

Plan to go to some university, and major in astrophysics or astronomy.

And then when you get around to paying off your student loans...

Good luck with that...

reading is fun. Honest.

No.

And then when you get around to paying off your student loans...

hahaha, i don't know what type of job you can get with astronomy, but with astrophysics i think you'd be fine money wise. but bored out of your mind... at least i would.