I think that it is quite clear that nintendo has no plans to release this game in america by this point.

However, given the success of project rainfall there is still hope.

On gamefaqs i have started a petition (called project firefall) and i wish to do the same here.

Put the names/usernames of you and those you know here that would like to see a US release along with why you like this series or any other petitions we can sign and don't forget to spread the word.

Together we ride!

I think that it is quite clear that nintendo has no plans to release this game in america by this point.

Because once again fuck the aussies and the EU

What do you mean another?

How many other petitions for this game have you seen?

I've only seen 3

The one i started

The facebook one

And another one floating around on the net

can't remember exactly, but I've seen 3 or 4.

and I never ever go to facebook, so I haven't seen that one.

Don't worry about it, that post was more to highlight why I don't believe there will be any effective protests:

Ultimately there's too little unity and the selfish nature that's inherent in man kind.

That said I hope it works but I'm not going to be getting my hopes up anytime soon.

However, given the success of project rainfall there is still hope.

By success, do you perchance mean its complete and utter failure? In my study of the English language, I am not familiar with such synonymous relations between the two concepts.

By success, do you perchance mean its complete and utter failure? In my study of the English language, I am not familiar with such synonymous relations between the two concepts.

Wouldn't be the first pair of seemingly contradictory synonyms, I'm still struggling to get my head round hero and mass-murderer.

i may have jumped the gun when i said success but it did work in some ways

at least two thirds of the games that project rainfall wanted (xenoblade and the last story I believe) are being released in Europe with rumors of US release

it was also successful in getting large amounts of supporters

i may have jumped the gun when i said success but it did work in some ways

at least two thirds of the games that project rainfall wanted (xenoblade and the last story I believe) are being released in Europe with rumors of US release

it was also successful in getting large amounts of supporters

Xenoblade was already planned for release in NoE before OR started.

wow what optimism.

Woah, such realism.

Look, it ISN'T HAPPENING. Get used to the idea, and just pray there's a thirteenth.

>_>;

Just wait for the dang translation patch.

We're not anywhere NEAR the level of which they will listen to us. My opinion? The only realistic petition that will meet any success is Operation Rainfall.

"As this all stands now, Operation Rainfall is already one of the most interesting and unique fan-fueled release campaigns ever put together. There have been groups of diehard supporters for particular Nintendo titles or series sequels in the past who have organized similar efforts, hoping to catch NOA's attention. They've rarely met with success. This one, though, has that one key thing that none of the rest of them ever did – cold hard cash.”

—Lucas M. Thomas, IGN

This being that Amazon has had preorders already to demonstrate the fan demand. As for FE12? I don't see that happening at all. Our fanbase is too small for that.

The fire emblem series HAS been released worldwide and according to gamr review by vg charts shadow dragon did better worldwide then radiant dawn

While rainfall has preorders we have sales charts of the past games

This is not a hopeless battle we still have a chance

You know what they say: "Hope for the best, prepare for the worst....."

I would definitely like to sign that petition, and I am still entertaining hopes for a US release of FE 12. But, understand that there was already an online petition for Fire Emblem 6 that did not work. So, don't be surprised if this doesn't work.

As of FE6's release, there had been no FEs outside of Japan, though. By now, we have five consecutive releases leading up to this. It's at least more than FE6 had.

Edited by Rewjeo

As of FE6, there had been no FEs outside of Japan, though.

Better edit this. I know what you meant, but your sentence is kinda saying the opposite of what you meant to convey.

No, it's fluent. As of FE6 (until that point), here had been no Fire Emblems outside of Japan.

Sounds "As of FE6 (on), there had been no FEs outside of Japan."

Would have been less ambiguous if he had said "Until FE7, there had been no FE releases outside of Japan".

*shrug*

Despite the five consecutive releases, I still don't see FE12 hitting somewhere OTHER than Japan, since it HAS been a year since release.

Edited by shadowofkitty

I'm totally in.

But you really need to use an online petition, make a PROFESSIONAL post on every single Fire Emblem and gaming forum with a link to ONE site as a neutral medium through which to do this, and get a few "leaders" to actually make use of said petition.

And when I say "you really need to use" I mean "I really suggest you use [X] if you want to be successful". Obviously you can do whatever you want. Good luck.

• 2 months later...

I humbly ask all Fire Emblem fans to sign this petition to convince Nintendo to release Fire Emblem - Shin Monshou no Nazo in America and Europe. The game was released in July 15, 2010 in Japan and an American or/and an European release has not even been mentioned. I know that online petitions have, sometimes, limited impact on publishers, but it is the only weapon we, players, have at our disposal. I thank in advance those of you who deign to sign this petition.

http://www.petitiononline.com/FE12USEU/petition.html

This is a remastered version. The old one was only for an American release. Here, we beg for an American and an European release. We see with Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story and Pandora's Tower that a petition could work. We have to include Nintendo of Europe in this procedure. This increases our chances of success.

Edited by Mikaveli