[FE9] Core's FE9 Draft

Deliriyum

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly don't know or care what to do with Elincia, but --/9 still sounds too high.

Elincia needs a lot of BEXP to be useful in a draft, simple as that. When she joins her offense is only good against the very few mages in the game, and staffbotting will only get you so far.

Elincia needs a lot of BEXP to be useful in a draft, simple as that. When she joins her offense is only good against the very few mages in the game, and staffbotting will only get you so far.

Not true, in my Tellius draft I had a pretty much base level Elincia doing a decent job. You underestimate flight and the rescue staff. Though I agree that giving her bonus exp doesn't really break her performance. Her combat is terrible and she shouldn't even be anywhere near attackers even at level 9 anyway.

Edited by Xanderdog

Prologue: 4 Turns

Chapter 1: 3/7 Turns

Oscar went and got the seraph robe, Boyd hid in the corner, Titania and Ike rushed for the seize.

Chapter 2: 5/12 Turns

Ike and Oscar had just enough durability to survive this chapter, Keeping Boyd and Rhys out of danger was also a bit tricky.

Edited by Core

Ill start tomorrow. Im having a dilemma. I have a bunch of transfer files. I guess ill just leave the perfect and use the others for this. The perfect transfer being: neph str skl spd def res jill hp str skl spd def ike everything but lck rolf str skl spd def res sothe 39 hp 20 str 5 mag 20 sklspd 28 lck 20 def 15 res marcia str skl spd def res mia str skl spd def res boyd hp str skl spd def oscar hp str skl spd def. So yeah im not erasing that EVER.

Chapter 3: 3/15 Turns

Titania charged for the boss, killing the fighter who dropped the hand axe on the way. She got a suspiciously lucky critkill on the boss on the next turn, which was nice too.

Chapter 4: 3/18 Turns

Gatrie and Titania went and took on the horde, while Ike stayed back(lol). Shinon camped on a bush And Soren and Rhys went to the upper right corner. Titania completely used up the hand axe, unfortunately.

Chapter 5: 5/23 Turns

Blah defense chapter. Gatrie was very helpful in this one.

Chapter 6: 6/29 Turns

This was rather difficult, I wound up having Titania rescue Ike, then have her tank her way to the escape point.

Edited by Core