[FE9] Core's FE9 Draft

Deliriyum

Chapter 8: 8/50 Turns

Mia was durable enough to hold a chokepoint, and I made an iron sword forge for her and Ike to share.

Chapter 9: 6/56 Turns

Took me a few tries, but I was finally able to do it in 6 turns. Titania rushed for the boss, while my other guys cleaned up the leftovers. Mist had to stay back because everything except archers ORKOd her.

CHA|EXPER|HP|ST|MG|SK|SP|LK|DF|RS
Ike|10.51|26|09|03|11|12|09|09|03 C Oscar C Titania
Tit|05.80|37|14|04|15|16|13|12|08 C Ike
Osc|13.59|33|11|03|12|12|07|11|02 C Ike
Mia|14.81|32|10|02|15|18|10|08|03
Mst|07.00|19|03|07|06|09|09|03|09

Chapter 10: 5/61 Turns

Mad dash for the escape

Question: Are undrafted thieves allowed to open chests and chests only?

Chapter 11: 7/68 Turns

The problem with this chapter was that not even Titania could ORKO the sword cavaliers. A bit of luck also helped. I swear Ike got at least 4 criticals with his Regal Sword.

Edited by Core

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kieran makes it up for the turns he costs me in chapter 10 right? Kieran and marcia have made otherwise easy rush chapters into slow wait for me and recruit me chapters. :(

WHOA wait a minute. Why is Boyd's bexp at +0 upon entering base but Oscar's at +1? How is that fair? As if Oscar wasn't already at a higher level and a better unit due to being a mount, he doesn't need more bexp than Boyd as well.

Either bring Boyd up or him down.

Edited by Xanderdog

Kieran makes it up for the turns he costs me in chapter 10 right?

No he doesn't, you should have let me have him, you don't even need a Paladin. :lol:

Also @Core, I'm wondering if you gave Oscar +1 just because you have him, since he doesn't even have it on the original bexp limits, and he has no reason to deserve it.

Prologue - 4 turns

Chapter 1 - 3 turns

On turn 1 Titania visited a house and then cantod, Ike and Boyd teamed up and killed a fighter next to the house. On turn 2 Titania visited the Robe house and cantod again while Boyd killed a fighter and Ike moved up as far as he could. On turn 3 Titania killed the boss, Boyd attacked and missed a myrmidon weakened by Ike, and Ike seized.

Chapter 2 - 4 turns

On turn 1 Ike went north while Boyd moved east and attacked a fighter near the start. Next turn they both healed and on enemy phase as long as Ike dodged one fighter he would be okay, and so he did. On turn 3 when Titania came she moved as far as she could, and on turn 4 she killed a steel axe fighter and on enemy phase finished everyone off.

Chapter 3 - 3 turns

Titania moved as far up as she could for 3 turns straight while Ike and Shinon took on the enemies near the start. On turn 3 enemy phase Titania critted the boss.

Chapter 4 - 2 turns

Titania used her full move on turn 1 while Ike and Shinon attacked some enemies to gain exp. On turn 2 Titania attacked the boss with the hand axe and on enemy phase finished him off.

Chapter 5 - 6 turnsBoyd and Titania went South while Ike and Shinon blocked off the west. Boyd got the boss kill and took the speedwings to gain some AS and avoid.

Chapter 6 - 5 turns

Standard Ike rescued by Titania.

Edited by Xanderdog

Chapter 10 10/71

titania stealthily makes her way to kierans door. While the others make their way north. When they far enough. Titania attacked a soldier. Next turn she opens door and kills stuff. Rolf marcia soren and ike team up on the northern enemies. Rolf lured and killed an archer with his forge. After titania is done she joined the others. Koing the halberdier blocking the exit then cantoing to the boss. She kills him with help from soren and i escape.

Unit Lv Xp HP Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Support
Ike  13  73 36 11 3 13 14 10 10 4 C soren
Titania 8  41 40 16 5 17 18 14 14 9
Soren 11  30 23 0 12 13 12 7 3 13 C ike
Marcia 9  01 22 9 0 10 14 5 9 7
Rolf 11  13 25 9 1 12 11 8 9 4 

---

Base: 50 bexp to everyone except tit. Kieran to 14 and given speedwings. Max mt max hit Forge for marcia.

Chapter 11 6/77

Titania rush. Marcia got boss kill after rofl lured him. Kieran was boss.

Ike 14 57 37 12 3 13 15 10 10 5 C Soren
Titania 8 92 40 16 5 17 18 14 14 9
Soren 13 26 24 0 14 14 13 8 3 14 C ike
Marcia 11 82 23 10 1 11 15 6 9 8
Kieran 15 87 32 13 1 11 15*9 11 1
Rolf 12 85 25 9 2 13 12 9 9 4

---

Base: marciaxrolf C. Sothe recruited and taken to base lv (unequipped blossom)

Chapter 12 in progress

Edited by PegKnightLover

No he doesn't, you should have let me have him, you don't even need a Paladin. :lol:

Also @Core, I'm wondering if you gave Oscar +1 just because you have him, since he doesn't even have it on the original bexp limits, and he has no reason to deserve it.

Prologue - 4 turns

Chapter 1 - 3 turns

On turn 1 Titania visited a house and then cantod, Ike and Boyd teamed up and killed a fighter next to the house. On turn 2 Titania visited the Robe house and cantod again while Boyd killed a fighter and Ike moved up as far as he could. On turn 3 Titania killed the boss, Boyd attacked and missed a myrmidon weakened by Ike, and Ike seized.

Chapter 2 - 4 turns

On turn 1 Ike went north while Boyd moved east and attacked a fighter near the start. Next turn they both healed and on enemy phase as long as Ike dodged one fighter he would be okay, and so he did. On turn 3 when Titania came she moved as far as she could, and on turn 4 she killed a steel axe fighter and on enemy phase finished everyone off.

Chapter 3 - 3 turns

Titania moved as far up as she could for 3 turns straight while Ike and Shinon took on the enemies near the start. On turn 3 enemy phase Titania critted the boss.

Chapter 4 - 2 turns

Titania used her full move on turn 1 while Ike and Shinon attacked some enemies to gain exp. On turn 2 Titania attacked the boss with the hand axe and on enemy phase finished him off.

Chapter 5 - 6 turnsBoyd and Titania went South while Ike and Shinon blocked off the west. Boyd got the boss kill and took the speedwings to gain some AS and avoid.

Chapter 6 - 5 turns

Standard Ike rescued by Titania.

No, actually, I didn't. I'm not trying to cheat here. The purpose of giving Oscar that level was to even him up with Kieran(Which it did) Boyd was simply overlooked. Feel free to give Boyd 1 or 2 BEXP levels. Obviously, these BEXP levels still need a bit of tweaking before future drafts.

Chapter 12 7/83

Marcia was given the draco for this chapter. And an iron crit forge. Couldve been 3 turns but i decided against promoting marcia so early. In turn 7, the robe raven was critkilled and the other remaining raven sd'd too. +Robe :D

---

Base: +50 bexp to marcia/soren/rolf

Gave marcia the robe

Chapter 13 7/90

gave marcia my keys and she flew around getting chests and routing in the process. Titania kieran rolf soren helped with routing while ike guarded the defemd tile and astrid chipped. Sothe helped with the eastern chests then north.

Ike 15 79 37 12 4 14 15 11 11 5 C soren
Titania 9 51 40 16 5 18 18 15 14 10
Marcia 1 00 39 15 4 17 21 10 15 13 C rolf
Kieran 17 82 33 14 1 12 16 9 12 2
Soren 16 10 25 0 15 16 14 9 3 16 C ike
Rolf 16 26 28 11 2 15 14 11 10 5 C marcia
Astrid 5 00 22 7 2 8 10 5 6 4 

I checked stats in 14 base after bexp on astrid so thats why shes at lv 5. Marcia was in 19 at the end of 13 and promoted in 14 base.

Edit:

Chapter 14 4/94

Easy chapter. Titania weakened boss then marcia got the kill. Kieran got the red gem by killing makalov xd. And sothe got the dust.

Ike 16 36 38 13 4 14 16 11 11 5
C soren
Titania 9 63 same
Soren 16 54 same
Marcia 2 24 39 15 4 17 21 10 15 13 C rolf
Rolf 16 65 28 11 2 15 14 11 10 5 C marcia
Kieran 18 77 34 14 1 13 16 10 12 2
Astrid 7 16 23 8 3 10 12 5 6 5

---

base: +23 bexp to kieran and promoted him. 50 bexp to rolf and soren. Marcia x kieran c. Marcia x rolf b.

Chapter 15 3 turns/97

Sothe went for the boots. Marcia for muarim with the laguz lance. She doubled muarim after the level up from when the tigers attacked her. Sothe got shoved by soren and he got the boots. Astrid rolf and soren all got some kills.

Ike 16.36 same
Marcia 3 39 40 16 4 18 22 10 16 13 B rolf C kieran
Titania 9 71 same
Rolf 17 49 28 11 3 16 15 11 10 5 B marcia
Soren 17 37 26 0 16 16 15 9 3 17 C ike
Kieran 1 25 38 17 3 15 19 10 15 5 C marcia
Astrid 9 02 24 11 3 11 13 6 7 5

Edited by PegKnightLover

Chapter 12: 8/76 Turns

Good exp, I got very lucky with this one and was able to kill the last raven on EP.

Chapter 13: 10/86 Turns

This was frustrating at first, because I had to keep Astrid alive, and didn't have enough drafted people to shove Ike within range. The rest was pretty easy though, and I got most of the chest items.

The fuck? Oscar and Boyd should not be getting more than +0.XX levels of BEXP. That's the kind of idea I'd expect from Psych.

I have to agree with this, even that isn't actually necessary and just looks nicer for whatever it's worth. What happened to the original limits btw, I never saw them being brought up again in Integ's topic.

I have to agree with this, even that isn't actually necessary and just looks nicer for whatever it's worth. What happened to the original limits btw, I never saw them being brought up again in Integ's topic.

I have no idea. I know some of them were discussed to be raised for people like Mist, Rolf and Tormod in the Tellius Drafts, but Oscar and Boyd?

Edited by Radiant Kitty

Not sure why Zihark's BEXP was raised. He should be +2.XX anyway since he can get EXP in his starting chapter.

Devdan is still too high. +2.XX should be good.

Calill still isn't fixed.

I honestly don't know or care what to do with Elincia, but --/9 still sounds too high.

Why didn't you mention that back when you posted your other concerns?

Why didn't you mention that back when you posted your other concerns?

Because I didn't think to anyone would seriously think it would be good idea to raise their amounts, so I didn't look at Boyd and Oscar.

Edited by Radiant Kitty

I routed 17-3 in 4 turns but it didnt end. Is it a forced 10 turn? Btw bexp limits on marcia only serve to give her a slow start but once she gets going, shes as ridiculous as always.

I suck at this. The prologue I don't remember if it was 5 or 6 turns, i'm sure it was 6 since I usually let Boyd attack me first so Ike vs greil ends with Ike at 1HP. Next chapter took 10 turns, it was mostly an Ike solo, with Titania getting a kill whenever Ike couldn't survive all attacks, and I missed the seraph Robe. Chapter 2 is horrible, i couldn't keep Oscar or out of combat, and both have been attacked twice so far, so i'm not sure if that winds up being a penalty. I'm still there too, so there's more turns to be added.

I also realized I don't get anymore units until chapter 11, which should prove so much fun for the next couple chapters with forced units. At least i'm getting the best earlygame Ike i've ever had thanks to fixed mode, even without the robe.

Do I automatically lose if I let one of my drafted units die? Because without being able to pack bexp onto Rhys, I don't think i'm going to be able to protect him and get him levels without using other units. I'd just rather let him go.

I suck at this. The prologue I don't remember if it was 5 or 6 turns, i'm sure it was 6 since I usually let Boyd attack me first so Ike vs greil ends with Ike at 1HP. Next chapter took 10 turns, it was mostly an Ike solo, with Titania getting a kill whenever Ike couldn't survive all attacks, and I missed the seraph Robe. Chapter 2 is horrible, i couldn't keep Oscar or out of combat, and both have been attacked twice so far, so i'm not sure if that winds up being a penalty. I'm still there too, so there's more turns to be added.

I also realized I don't get anymore units until chapter 11, which should prove so much fun for the next couple chapters with forced units. At least i'm getting the best earlygame Ike i've ever had thanks to fixed mode, even without the robe.

Do I automatically lose if I let one of my drafted units die? Because without being able to pack bexp onto Rhys, I don't think i'm going to be able to protect him and get him levels without using other units. I'd just rather let him go.

First of all, how do you do the prologue in anything but 4 turns? Next chapter 1 should not take 10 turns, you should use Titania and you can get it done in 3 turns, 2 if you have Oscar (which you don't). I can't help you with your problem of not having any more units until chapter 11.

No you don't lose automatically if a drafted unit dies, but it shouldn't be that hard to keep Rhys alive honestly, just keep him out of combat.

First of all, how do you do the prologue in anything but 4 turns? Next chapter 1 should not take 10 turns, you should use Titania and you can get it done in 3 turns, 2 if you have Oscar (which you don't). I can't help you with your problem of not having any more units until chapter 11.

This is my first draft, i'm not used to trying to get low turn counts outside of ranked runs in FE7. Plus I made several mistakes with my draft picks.

This is my first draft, i'm not used to trying to get low turn counts outside of ranked runs in FE7. Plus I made several mistakes with my draft picks.

While that's true, an Ike + Titania run of earlygame is possible though a bit more difficult than normally. Even when lowturning.

While that's true, an Ike + Titania run of earlygame is possible though a bit more difficult than normally. Even when lowturning.

It's not exactly difficult, it's mostly annoying (Chapter 2 and Chapter 7). Titania is just so good.

Edited by Radiant Kitty

Please answer my question, 17-3 forced 10 turns no matter what i do? I routed the map in 4 turns but nothing happened. Im already at chapter 19 but i left a save just in case.