[FE10] The "Does Haar Need to be Banned?" RD NM draft.

Florete

What if I BEXP and Counter/Adept Rhys? >:]

I've used Rhys in two RD drafts and he's good. I meant to say that Ike and Rhys probably wouldn't be able to handle 3-1 by themselves even with one of Shinon or Mia. He's good for the rest of Part 3 though, as long as he promotes ASAP and gets some Light forges from Ilyana.

Edited by Radiant Kitty

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soren and Rhys were two of the considerations for my last pick, Soren for 1 turning 3-5 and Rhys for desert access. Never used Rhys before but I can't see him being significantly worse than any other magic unit once he gets going.

Right, but i mean, like carry the GM. Aka doing most of everything like soren and oscar did for me in past drafts. I was initially going to give her all the part 2 bexp but i drafted calill so i cant do that now.

btw RK I recommend you to steal discipline, Ilyana really likes it

Why does Ilyana need Discipline? She can use Fire forges at E rank, after all.

@PegKnightLover: You have Ike too, you know. Rolf can provide some utility as well, and Janaff is an awesome combatant right off the bat. Also, you could still give her most of the Part 2 BEXP. Geoffrey can solo the CRK chapters, and then Calill can promote in the 3-11 base.

Edited by Radiant Kitty

Why does Ilyana need Discipline? She can use Fire forges at E rank, after all.

@PegKnightLover: You have Ike too, you know. Rolf can provide some utility as well, and Janaff is an awesome combatant right off the bat. Also, you could still give her most of the Part 2 BEXP. Geoffrey can solo the CRK chapters, and then Calill can promote in the 3-11 base.

It helps a little bit. You can't Fire forge or even buy them till I think 1-8 or 1-F. The fun part is taking the scroll from 1-6-1, giving her Tormod's Fire tome, and then she can instantly use his Elfire.

@RK well she doesn't need it but it gets her to meteor and blizzard really fast ^^'

True. I thought she'd be able to use those automatically once she promoted, but it looks like she can't.

@Psych: Did you even proofread your post? Ilyana can't use Fire until she gets Tormod's or buys one in 1-8 (which you said in your first sentence), so giving her Discipline in 1-6 does nothing for her.

Edited by Radiant Kitty

I mean, if you get the scroll from 1-6, when she get;s his Fire tome she can take his Elfire too.

1. You get the scroll in 1-3 (1-6 is Paragon).

2. Just because she has Discipline that doesn't mean she can suddenly use Elfire. She still has to use Fire until she reaches D rank. Discipline just lets her get there faster.

1. You get the scroll in 1-3 (1-6 is Paragon).

2. Just because she has Discipline that doesn't mean she can suddenly use Elfire. She still has to use Fire until she reaches D rank. Discipline just lets her get there faster.

I think he means arms scrolls

I think he means arms scrolls

Then he should have said so. It's extremely idiotic to say 'give her the scroll' and expect people to know you're talking about an Arms Scroll when everyone else is talking about a skill.

Ring Wraith takes Kieran.

...I did not expect Tormod, Muarim, and Vika to all make it back to me. I was ready to be left with Vika at best, but now all three are still sitting there.

I'll take Skrimir.