Ivalice Mafia - Winners: Clan No Lynch

Radiant Dragon

A guarantee from you has no value whatsoever, Life.

Really? And what good are you doing for the town? Let's see...

Anouleth

I would be happy to select a random lynch

Anouleth

just not the proof you have which is 0%

Anouleth

and I meant the host selecting a lynch target through a RNG

RNG pick is number 7 which is... Anouleth! Surprise surprise!

Really? RNG? Are you fucking retarded? You would rather the town most likely fuck up the lynch with a random pick? Are you trying to get the town lose? It seems like it.

In case anyone doesn't understand the situation, it works like this:

Every gives me their role PM.

I choose a lynch target with input from everyone.

If I fuck up and lynch a major role for the town and then someone important to the town dies tonight, you can lynch me tomorrow to prove that I'm telling the truth. And I will be sharing my info with CLEARED town members.

On that note, I'd like the inspector to get in touch with me ASAP. I need to know who you investigated last night.

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh, I'm not ready to trust anyone just yet. Though the way things are going that might take a while =[

I would also rather wait for some good lynches to come out of life, but that could also be too hard because there's probably as many people holding their roles to themselves as well and that could hardly give him a chance to get any good idea who to lynch, so that'd make things difficult.

So grr at indecision.

*clicks preview post to look for any new posts*

And now to that I would say I'd rather wait till I knew a lot of people decided to go with this because if I was the only one to agree to this then if I'm gone then there's nobody else.

But it'll also be hard to find out from everyone if they've done this.

And sorry but I tend to explain things to myself "out loud" so I can remember everything that's going on in my mind xD

I would also rather wait for some good lynches to come out of life, but that could also be too hard because there's probably as many people holding their roles to themselves as well and that could hardly give him a chance to get any good idea who to lynch, so that'd make things difficult.

This. If the town refuses to organize itself, we will lose. And everyone who says "I want to wait until Life lynches a mafia" makes my life much more difficult because you're all denying me important information that I could use to make an INFORMED decision. Essentially, you're shooting yourselves in the foot.

As for why I'm better than anyone else, it's because I know how to co-ordinate stuff. I'm finally town again (it was about fucking time) and I can help lead this village to victory. But I need everyone's help in this and if you're town, you owe it to yourself to attempt to try to get the town to win.

If you want to do something behind my back and beat the mafia that way, go ahead. As long as the Mafia loses, I don't care how. But please don't sit around, do nothing, refuse to help me and then blame me when I make a mistake. That would make you a hypocrite. And we don't want that, do we?

I'm starting to realise just how much everyone sucks at mafia when it's OC.

You don't want to claim to Life? Then incite some god damn discussion already, get some votes on the field, don't just sit around like sheep waiting for someone to give you orders.

#'#Unvote

##Vote: Agnaktor

That post up there. You seemed to be trying to make yourself appear to be contributing, but you actually contributed nothing and presented no opinins of your own and from my perspective it looks like you're just trying to coast by unnoticed while everyone else derps.

Edit - Bold.

Edited by Hazekitty

That post up there. You seemed to be trying to make yourself appear to be contributing, but you actually contributed nothing and presented no opinins of your own and from my perspective it looks like you're just trying to coast by unnoticed while everyone else derps.

That's just her. Freohr doesn't ever contribute anything positive to any discussion. There's lots of people here like that.

That's just her. Freohr doesn't ever contribute anything positive to any discussion. There's lots of people here like that.

I'm trying, dammit. I'm trying. ;_;

In other news, my vote is staying on Furet until he talks. Unless other matters force my hand.

I still say Core is the best target today, but I just can't vote for him. >_>

Why.

I'm too slow and unsuspicious to lend anything positive ;-;

I was just hoping to make the post so someone can help convince me to do this, but I also get easily annoyed with repetitiveness wanted to let people know what was already on my mind so they can lend help on my decision on whether or not to do this, without repeating what I already thought. xD

Fucking hell. If you have time to post pointless stupid shit in this thread, you have time to forward me your role PMs. So do so. NOW.

##Vote: Psych

You have completely swayed me with your well thought-out arguments, your reasoning is irrefutable, bravo.

##Vote: Psych

Oh, wait... No.

##Unvote

##Vote: Excellen

Jumping on the guy I persuaded with no reasoning given.

Fucking hell. If you have time to post pointless stupid shit in this thread, you have time to forward me your role PMs. So do so. NOW.

Yes, Cap'n. Always, Cap'n.

I just want to remind everyone to forward their role PMs to me. If you don't, you may get lynched.

In addition, I may just have a good target for today.

Life... how the hell is watcher a "throw-away" role? I expect an explanation on how one of the better scum-finding and town-clearing power roles is "throw-away" before I even come close to trusting you. Just because it's been altered so that you cannot self-watch doesn't remove that much of its potent, potent ability to do good.

That said, I'm very inclined to agree with Haze's assessment of Excellen jumping on the persuaded. That's just not right, even if it is Psych. Also, in part, because I am in probably a very similar situation to Haze, being a town member with a role that is often categorized as anti-town. I will be idling this cycle and most likely most of the rest of the cycles.

Life... how the hell is watcher a "throw-away" role? I expect an explanation on how one of the better scum-finding and town-clearing power roles is "throw-away" before I even come close to trusting you. Just because it's been altered so that you cannot self-watch doesn't remove that much of its potent, potent ability to do good.

Watcher is ABSOLUTELY throwaway. It's even less useful than Priority Raiser. It's slightly above Vanilla simply for existing.

You're making too big of a deal about Watcher being good. It's not a good "scum-finding" and "town-clearing" because it just means that a person followed my orders. It doesn't prove that they're telling the truth about their actual role. And I can only watch one person. How does it "clear" anyone?

The only way Watcher is good is if I get incredibly lucky and watch someone who dies on that cycle. But I can't guess who the Mafia is going to kill. I'm not fucking clairevoyant.

Watcher is NOT good and it IS throwaway.

In addition, I'm STILL missing claims. I want them. Now. Or you may be lynched.

Edited by Kitty Admiral

Uh, a Watcher could also be used to check if a player really did target the person he claimed to be targeting. If you tell X to use his action on Y, but you don't see X when you watch Y, then you know that X didn't do as he was told. iirc it was a Watcher that was able to expose Corey in SFMAFIAMAFIA this way. For instance, right now, only you know the results of who you watched on C0, and if it contradicts with anyone's claims about what they did on C0, then you would know they are lying. I'd say that it's a pretty useful role.

Uh, a Watcher could also be used to check if a player really did target the person he claimed to be targeting. If you tell X to use his action on Y, but you don't see X when you watch Y, then you know that X didn't do as he was told. iirc it was a Watcher that was able to expose Corey in SFMAFIAMAFIA this way. For instance, right now, only you know the results of who you watched on C0, and if it contradicts with anyone's claims about what they did on C0, then you would know they are lying. I'd say that it's a pretty useful role.

Couple of things.

1. Watcher, like I have said before, is SHIT. The fact that you fucknuggets even believe for a second that it's good means that none of you actually understand mafia. I've seen it work only 1 time in an OC game and that actually fucked up the village because we didn't lynch the wolf that day and the wolf ended up winning.

2. Watcher does not clear anything. In your example, if person X idles for personal reasons, what does that mean? I could lynch them for that reasoning BUT THEY'RE FUCKING VILLAGE, YOU DUMBASS. In fact, Watcher actually tricks you because real life can and will get in the way of actions.

That should cover all of it.

This is why you ask for claims. Because people do this.

Dear Frostbite, you are Dr. Cid, Khamja Inventor

200px-Dr_Cid.jpg

Cidolfus Demen Bunansa is the head researcher at Archadia's Draklor Laboratory, Balthier's father, and Vayne's most trusted confident. While in Giruvegan, he met the rogue Occurian Venat, and together they planned the downfall of the Occuria by researching manufacted nethicite, as well as the attacks on Nabradia and Dalmasca to obtain their nethicite shards.

Each cycle, if you are performing Khamja's night kill, you may send us a PM entitled: 'Night X - Behold the power of WEAPON'. You will use WEAPON to kill your target, giving the kill a special effect for one cycle. Each weapon may only be used once, and you may only use one weapon a cycle.

The weapons you have to choose from are:

- Gattling Gun: The target will be unable to defend themselves from the barrage of bullets, and will die even if they're protected that cycle.

- S-27 Tomahawk: You will activate the weapon from afar, so anyone tracking the target that cycle won't notice that you're the killer.

- S-85 Cyclotrone: The target will be so obliterated by the blast that their identity won't be able to be determined from the remains to anyone outside of Khamja.

You are allied with Khamja, and win when all threats are eliminated.

##Poke Frostbite up the ass with my spear.

Edited by Kitty Admiral

##Vote: Frosty

I feel sorry for him. It's only his second game and he didn't know that he was supposed to have written a fake PM. Oh, well, that pretty much confirms him as Mafia.

And if that DOES show up as his role PM after death, then I would say that it confirms Life as anti-Mafia. Unless he wanted to kill his scumbuddy who doesn't know how to play in order to gain the Town's trust... which seems very unlikely.

Also, it looks like the Hitman, Ninja, and Janitor are all combined into one role this time, one use each. So I doubt those abilities would be with any other Mafia members, which is very good news for us, since janitors are soooo annoying...

Good job, Life!

Edited by Kiku-Ichimonji