Ivalice Mafia - Winners: Clan No Lynch

Radiant Dragon

Ah, but a clever mafia would kill one of the other players, because only a great fool would believe such a claim. The mafia are not great fools, so they can clearly not kill Psych!

But Psych knows that the mafia are not great fools: he would have counted on it! So the mafia must kill Psych!

What? If all the blues go claiming willy-nilly, then we can be sure that the mafia WON'T kill one of those blue claims, and thus the chances of a good role dieing are increased.

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What? If all the blues go claiming willy-nilly, then we can be sure that the mafia WON'T kill one of those blue claims, and thus the chances of a good role dieing are increased.

Yes, because there is no way that a valuable power role might lie and claim to be blue so that the mafia won't target them.

Yes, because there is no way that a valuable power role might lie and claim to be blue so that the mafia won't target them.

Its possible, but highly unlikely at this point in the game.

This is still pretty shitty discussion, even though it's only been 6 hours and it's an OC game.

Wait, there's no "leader"?

hmm anyways, unless somebody comes up with instant information, would it be best to NL today, or to RL?

Then do you have a reason why we should not lynch you?

You seem to be counter productive to any conversation that has gone on thus far, opposing everything.

If you want us to lynch I don't see why we shouldn't start with you. You want 'instant information' so we might as well get something from you since I'm not sure what the current opinion is with claiming to Haze.

You seem to be counter productive to any conversation that has gone on thus far, opposing everything.

If you want us to lynch I don't see why we shouldn't start with you. You want 'instant information' so we might as well get something from you since I'm not sure what the current opinion is with claiming to Haze.

OH WAIT NEVER MIND

##Vote Psych

dammit haze can we still lynch core though

Counter-productive? Okay, that's me being reasonable. But at least I SPEAK. (Points fingerstongue.gif)

No, I'm letting it slide. Unless a Persuaded player actively resists to follow the restriction I don't see the need for punishment (even then I think it'd be better to replace the offending player instead of modkill them), and it's obvious that Psych simply temporarily forgot he was Persuaded.

/confused

It's Cycles, not Days/Nights. So you can still perform your action in this cycle.

We need subs for Sober Emo Bitch and that Hank guy, I think.

I think Paperblade can sub in for one person

No, I'm letting it slide. Unless a Persuaded player actively resists to follow the restriction I don't see the need for punishment (even then I think it'd be better to replace the offending player instead of modkill them), and it's obvious that Psych simply temporarily forgot he was Persuaded.

...why on Weyard are the mods discussing what happened (even though it's extremely obvious) in the main thread where everyone can read it?

Why Balcerzak? I can sorta understand why me because whenever I've played mafia people have always said I always seem like an unobvious/unthreatening person or target... But yeah, still, why him? =P Cause he's not like me.

My opinion: don't. What evidence do we have that Haze is Persuader? None, Psych could be mafia and on his team (although I guess RD's comments prove that he was persuaded. RD should be more discreet in the future. Game Mods shouldn't have to explain their actions.) Or if he's mafia the Persuader might be a different person on his team.

What evidence do we have that Haze is town? None.