Ivalice Mafia - Winners: Clan No Lynch

Radiant Dragon

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoops, I forgot to mention that eclipse has been found, extremely annoyed at her inability to communicate last Cycle. Anyway, I believe all actions have been sent out now, so inform me if you haven't got one if you should have.

Sorry guys. I need you to change your votes to Core. Here's the reason.

Anouleth did lie to me. As shown here:

<Anouleth> well I was hoping you wouldn't see it

<Anouleth> well I really hate to do this

<Anouleth> but now I actually have to tell you the truth

But I don't know what he did to Snike. That is unimportant because of this.

Dear Core, you are Mustadio, Town Roleblocker

125px-Mustadio.jpg

Mustadio Bunansa is an Engineer from Goug who works with his father to repair the forgotten relics that lie buried in the town's mines. When his father, Besrudio, was abducted by Bart Company after they found a Zodiac Stone in the mines, Mustadio enlisted Ramza's help to save him, using a fake Stone to fool the abductors.

Each cycle, you may send us a PM entitled: 'Cycle X - Use Aim: Arm on USER'. You will Disable USER with your gun, preventing them from performing any actions that night.

You are allied with the Town, and win when all threats are eliminated.

Standard Hooker flavour, nothing special. And Excellen confirms that he was hooked last night (I had asked Core to hook him because at that point, Excellen wasn't claiming to me).

Excellen says:

We have a hooker

Rafi says:

In what sense?

Excellen says:

in the sense of me being hooked

Rafi says:

You were hooked?

What's the flavour?

Excellen says:

Unfortunately, you were Disabled last night before you were able to complete your action.

However, here's the strange bit. You know the name I snipped out earlier? Well, here it is.

While following Snike last night, you saw Anouleth and Core visit him.

I originally cut out Core's name to hide the Hooker from the town. But if Excellen was hooked... why did Core also visit Snike? Was it to kill him? There's no other explanation.

Please lynch Core instead of Anouleth. I will investigate Anouleth to see if he's lying or telling the truth. But we have caught Core in a lie

Edited by Kitty Admiral

Oh okay.

##Unvote

##Vote: Core

My name is Vayne Carudas Solidor, you killed my brother, prepare to die.

Edited by Hazekitty

*Points out that a mafia carriage driver is a big possibility*

I'll give you possibilities.

1. You're scum.

2. Anouleth's scum.

3. Ninjas.

If you flip town, then we lynch Anouleth, if he flips town, then god damn Ninjas.

If you were really town, you wouldn't care.

I'll give you possibilities.

1. You're scum.

2. Anouleth's scum.

3. Ninjas.

If you flip town, then we lynch Anouleth, if he flips town, then god damn Ninjas.

If you were really town, you wouldn't care.

I like #3, personally.

Also, last point is bullshit, everyone cares when they get lynched regardless of their alliance.

*Points out that a mafia carriage driver is a big possibility*

Core, you don't get it. You went to BOTH Excellen AND Snike. Not one of them. BOTH.

Core, you don't get it. You went to BOTH Excellen AND Snike. Not one of them. BOTH.

*checks role pm*

Oh look, I can only roleblock 1 user at a time, that user was Excellen. SOMEHOW, the maf has set me up. AKA Anouleth

##Vote: Anouleth

*checks role pm*

Oh look, I can only roleblock 1 user at a time, that user was Excellen. SOMEHOW, the maf has set me up. AKA Anouleth

Oh, you certainly hooked someone. But that doesn't account for you ALSO showing up in my report of watching Snike.

*checks role pm*

Typically, mafia can kill and roleblock two different players at the same time. While there's the possibility of a mafia ability creating a fake result, if someone used it on Life, why wouldn't they cover up the fact that I visited?

Honestly I think I'm going to go with Core here. I just always wondered about when Psych kept saying to lynch him in C1 and all he really did was respond to him calling him an idiot. It just seemed like a pretty weak defense, but idk if it'd just be too hard to make a decent claim of being town so early in the game or not, though, but I still think I'll go with this because of the evidence that's been presented so far.

##Vote: Core

I just always wondered about when Psych kept saying to lynch him in C1 and all he really did was respond to him calling him an idiot. It just seemed like a pretty weak defense, but idk if it'd just be too hard to make a decent claim of being town so early in the game or not, though, but I still think I'll go with this because of the evidence that's been presented so far.

You're stupid. No seriously, you're stupid. That's not proof in any way, shape or form.