Soren (possible story spoil)

Soren has darker Hair and Eye color then the royal dragons while having pale skin.

to be honest i never agreed with this theory but hell, His brand mark is darker in color and smaller then the royal dragons.

i really just can't see it,Soren even has different eye shape, ears, and nose from the royal dragon, the only thing he seems to match with the others is his mouth, and even then his mouth only matchs up with kurthnaga

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soren has darker Hair and Eye color then the royal dragons while having pale skin.

to be honest i never agreed with this theory but hell, His brand mark is darker in color and smaller then the royal dragons.

i really just can't see it,Soren even has different eye shape, ears, and nose from the royal dragon, the only thing he seems to match with the others is his mouth, and even then his mouth only matchs up with kurthnaga

His eye color is the same too. And not very many people in the FE9 and FE10 have red eyes.

His skin is much paler than any of the dragons', but then again, so is Ashnard's. Assuming that skin color is genetic, Soren could have inherited it from Ashnard.

Besides, if Soren isn't Ashnard's son, then who is? It's weird enough that his brand looks exactly like Pelleas' spirit mark; for there to be yet another Branded whose mark looks just like Soren's would be much weirder.

Edited by Paper Jam

Perhaps some of those qualities come from the Daein Royal family...?

So what if his facial features are a little different from his relatives? :/ When has that ever meant much in real life? I don't look anything like my relatives that are not my parents. Plus Almedha says "he's my son", so derp.

What theory? It's outright stated in the game.

To be fair, it's only stated by Almedha, and she is has a few loose screws. Since she was wrong about Pelleas, she could theoretically be wrong about Soren...

...but I'm pretty sure she wasn't.

I feel like the game states somewhere that Izuka found Pelleas -- therefore it's possible that she was tricked by Izuka later on.

Izuka says he did IIRC.

Pelleas vs Izuka in 4-5:

Izuka: Ah yes, Lady Almedha, paragon of sanity! She is certainly fit to identify a boy she hasn't seen in fifteen years. She was so desperate to have her son again that she would have believed anything I told her.
Edited by SlayerX

It's even said again when Micaiah reads Plleas his mind. You owe Izuka a lot, that's why your his slave blahblahblah... All because he found you and reunited you with your mother.

[Why actually that Blahblahblah... I like reading the script... =/ *Mind was boggled*]