[FE11] And now... The SOYO Knickerbocker Recruit-All--Drafted-Units Random Reclass Roundup!

13th

Now, this... will be much to my entertainment.\

...umm... Credit to HongLei for the creation of SOYO drafting

Credit to Naglfar(I believe) for Knickerbocker drafting

Credit to Hippoman for the Random Reclass Roundup draft idea

This will be an NM draft with multitudes of tricks up my sleeve.

Marth, Julian, Xane, and Nagi are free for all. Tiki and Ban-Ban optional. Last unit Unused. (Bye, Abel, most likely.)

Gaidens and Prologue free for up to 20 turns each. 24x required, but also free for up to 20 turns.

Snake Draft (1234554321)

Any missed drafted units will cost you 42 turns. Meaning that everything is going haywire.

1 picks for 2, 2 picks for 3, 3 for 4, 4 for 5, 5 for 1. Then 5 for 4, 4 for 3, 3 for 2, 2 for 1, and 1 for 5. Basically, you pick for the next unit in the direction we are going.

Someone else drafts for you. (IE, Integ drafts for Soul, Horace for eclipse, or Furet for me, for example.)

When you have your team, you will submit 10 dice rolls. These will determine someone else's team, by random chance.

When doing your reclasses, press the LEFT button x number of times.

No Warp. I am that sadistic and want to screw you all already.

[spoiler=Unit List]Abel

Cain

teams:

1: General:Horace (XiSrOn): Lorenz, Linde, Tomas, Wendell, Horace, Roshea, Bord, Caesar, Sedgar, Barst

2: Grithalmir (Whitefang):Samson, Maria, Boah, Midia, Rickard, Etzel, Matthis, Castor, Gaggles, Frey

3: Clipseykitty (Rigadoog): Jeorge, Est, Catria, Dolph, Merric, Roger, Darros, Jagen, Draug, Ogma

4: Quintessence (Integrity): Jake, Ymir, Elice, Beck, Lena, Minerva, Norne, Athena, Wolf, Hardin

5: 13thkitty (Core): Arran, Wrys, Big Mac, Astram, Radd, Vyland, Palla, Cord, Navarre, Caeda

Drafters:

1Whitefang for

2Rigadoog Eclipse

3XiSrOn

4Core

Integrity for Quintessence.

[spoiler=Draft order(Please Read)]1: XiSrOn for Grithalmir

2: Whitefang for Clipseykitty

3: Rigadoog for Quintessence

4: Integrity for 13thkitty

5: Core for General Horace

5: Core for Quintessence

4: Integrity for Clipseykitty

3: Rigadoog for Grithalmir

2: Whitefang for General Horace

1: XiSrOn for 13th Kitty

and repeat.

I will try to get on to update this every 24 hours.

Edited by 13thshadow

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 60% done with the other one. . .sure.

I'd save the dice rolls until after the drafting. That way, it's not a matter of "choose a unit based on the next number".

Screw me as much as you want, but as my turn comes, I'll screw you the double. :awesome: Please refer to me as Nergal as I've been seduced by my dark side. Sign me in and may the force be with you, lol. Will you ban Warp usage? If yes, the picks will mostly screw the opponent in a bigger and crueler way than if Warp is allowed. And as you're sadistic, I assume there's no Warp.

:evil:

Edited by Quintessence

Seeing as Grithalmur seems to have taken the last available space... I would be willing to draft for someone.

These kinds of drafts can be rather. . .painful. . .if you want, grab a team from either of the previous reclass drafts, and give them a whirl.

These kinds of drafts can be rather. . .painful. . .if you want, grab a team from either of the previous reclass drafts, and give them a whirl.

Yeah, it wasn't my first choice for a draft, especially since I haven't beaten the game yet, I just can't find any other drafts going on.

Yeah, it wasn't my first choice for a draft, especially since I haven't beaten the game yet, I just can't find any other drafts going on.

Oh my. . .well. . .

Go back on some of the past drafts, and try the teams there. Log your turns, at the very least. It'll give you a feel for what it's like to play with a team of people you may not have seen before. Don't forget to abuse reclassing!

I could draft for someone - though I'm pretty much brand new to these forums (lurking 3-4 weeks on 7-9 and 11's boards). Also, shouldn't Tiki be not included if 24x is required? Since she has to die or not be recruited to get to 24x.

EDIT: Another question, what if you get two dark mage/sorcerors that come before Etzel or any other combination that involves more of a class than you can have? Do you reroll for the later pick or the later recruit?

Edited by XiSrOn

To the first question, you can still used Tiki from 18 - 24. Or 13th could make 24x optional.

To the second one, reroll.

Reroll for both units?

Edited by XiSrOn

I got a PM from Quint saying Integ will be drafting so now I have assigned the other four at random to the other players.

Core will be picking for 13thkitty: 1

Rigadoog will pick for Clipseykitty: 2

Integrity will pick for Quintessence: 3

XiSrOn will pick for General Horace: 4

Whitefang will pick for Grithalmir: 5

AND now randomizing this for draft order: 4, 5, 2, 3, 1

Thank you Random.org.

XiSrOn starts us off by picking a unit.

Remember this is a SOYO and will thus actually be picking as crappy as poissible for the team in front of you in the draft order.