Who would win?

Ike and/or Boyd could probably place 2nd.

But I'd like to note that this is the ENTIRE FE series in the contest, not just PoR/RD.

No one eats as much as the RD/PoR chars.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd say second could be tied between three that I can't decide completely. I'd say Brom, Tibarn, or Caineghis (however you spell it). They just seem they'd eat a lot... Maybe not Tibarn...

Remember, eating contests aren't always judged on how much you eat, they are judged on how fast the competitors eat. Sure Ilyana would eat more than everyone else, but could she eat faster than everyone else? She's only small, and although the amount she eats is incredibly disproportionate to her size, she still has a small mouth. Because of her small mouth she will only be able to stuff a small amount of food in it at once, therefore in a speed eating contest my money would be on some one like Ike or Gheb. In an endurance eating contest, I would probably bet on Ilyana.

ilyanabo6.png- Ilyana: got to get my energy up or the contest.

Edited by Sir Canas

Remember, eating contests aren't always judged on how much you eat, they are judged on how fast the competitors eat. Sure Ilyana would eat more than everyone else, but could she eat faster than everyone else? She's only small, and although the amount she eats is incredibly disproportionate to her size, she still has a small mouth. Because of her small mouth she will only be able to stuff a small amount of food in it at once, therefore in a speed eating contest my money would be on some one like Ike or Gheb. In an endurance eating contest, I would probably bet on Ilyana.

ilyanabo6.png- Ilyana: got to get my energy up or the contest.

We don't exactly know how Ilyana eats(she could eat faster than Gheb for all we know) and considering her hunger issues, she would probably be digesting as fast as she would be eating, so I don't think she would get tired of eating anytime soon either....

We don't exactly know how Ilyana eats(she could eat faster than Gheb for all we know) and considering her hunger issues, she would probably be digesting as fast as she would be eating, so I don't think she would get tired of eating anytime soon either....

....well, if i remember correctly, somewhere in PoR it's mentioned that she had finished her portion and was stealing somebody else's portion. now, if this isn't a figment of my imagination, then that would mean that she's a really fast eater so that she would actually get away with stealing another portion from somebody else.....

but i'm not even sure if that even happened, so don't take my word for it! :P

....well, if i remember correctly, somewhere in PoR it's mentioned that she had finished her portion and was stealing somebody else's portion. now, if this isn't a figment of my imagination, then that would mean that she's a really fast eater so that she would actually get away with stealing another portion from somebody else.....

but i'm not even sure if that even happened, so don't take my word for it! :P

I think that was Soren's portion she stole. (His lamb shank, I believe.)

Yeah it was Soren's it's mentioned in one of her supports. And it's fun to think about these things. The food eating contest would go like this.

It begins in 3 2 1 GO!!! Everyone is about to start eating but you see Ilyana using her magic to anyone who tries to eats "her" food. A mysterious someone throws food at her than someone else throws than it turns into a food fight. The judges run away. 10 minutes later the judges come back and everyone is still throwing food at each other except (insert random character here) is eating food peacefully in a corner and he/she wins. :lol: