Fire Emblem: A Sacred Dawn DX

Mage Knight 404

Goddamnit Ray.

So, you showed Sothe fighting an enemy unit in the preview of Chapter 5x in your video of Chapter 5, and he was wielding a Prism Sword. I am interested. Light Brand rename perhaps? Or possibly something smexier?

Prism Shard*, and, no, not a Light Brand rename. Take another look at the icon and you can probably piece together what it is... :] :P

(Okay, fine, I'll give you a hint: Think about the equipment that one of the other characters came with earlier.)

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prism Shard*, and, no, not a Light Brand rename. Take another look at the icon and you can probably piece together what it is... :] :P

(Okay, fine, I'll give you a hint: Think about the equipment that one of the other characters came with earlier.)

Ah, well it was a quick glimpse anyways. Also I am thinking now. -looks at icon again- Huhh....Is it like the Spirit Sword? If my guess is right, plus my observations, the Spirit Sword is strong against all weapons except swords and bows. I'm probably wrong but eh.

Hmmm... Charlie came with some weird knife, maybe your making a whole knife set mellow.gif?

Edited by Matt Snow

I haven't taken a look at the screenshot, but I'm gonna take a shot in the dark by saying....thunderblade clone?

If we see Ike, THEN start speculating if my mother is going to appear in this.

...the Black Knight is your mother? blink.gif

I think it would be cool to throw the BK and Ike in this, but from the way it's been written so far seems like the two having an appearance would be very unlikely.

Edited by fuzz94

I wasn't even thinking about Ike. I was thinking about Micaiah. I believe the two had a bit of a chemistry in RD (or am I looking too far into things?)

EDIT: And not a romantic chemistry, either. I saw him more as a "big brother" to her in their short tenure together.

Edited by Shojx

• 2 weeks later...

(holy crap has it already been a whole year since I started?)

So FEE3 has shown you guys the entirety of Chapter 5x. As such there will be no screenshots, but I'll post the video up for those who want to see it as the FEE3 entry. also I'm too lazy to gather screenshots

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1tyP_0seWI

However, since this chapter is technically public now, I do believe I promised the release of that new Fighter animation, didn't I?

So I hope you guys enjoy!

(now it's time to learn how to use EA V.9+ and learn tile changes all over again...)

Edited by Mage Knight 404

Fighter gonna be decappin' people all over the place.

And because of that, one of them's gonna end up being a father of someone, and they're gonna yell "OYAJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!". anna.gif

And because of that, one of them's gonna end up being a father of someone, and they're gonna yell "OYAJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!". anna.gif

ARE THEY THE MASTER OF THE SAIKYO STYLE!?!?!

Great showing at FEE3 Ray. Chapter 5x(and everything else)looks great. Also Micky's crit animation. WE SAW IT. Yay for end of map crits!

• 2 weeks later...

hi im news with this forum and i would like to help you with your game i really like your style and i have some skill to so if you want tell me omething that i can do

Could you post some of your work? I need to know what you're able to do.

Black Knight (I think): Looks good cape could use some shading.

The merc (Ike maybe...): I like the new sword but his arm looks kinda funny...

Muscle dude: I like this guy smile.gif, he looks really cool.

Super wolf: Looks like he only has one head but the shading you put on his neck makes his fur look wierd.

Merc splice: His jacket looks kinda wierd, I don't know how to put it but it's standing out to much.

Wolf: This is just a "recolor" but I like the pallet.

Edited by Matt Snow

^ This, basically. It hit me when I finished Yuri's Sidestory that this sort of thing wouldn't really sit well with me anymore and I just decided to leave their mother up to player interpretation. :c

(even though Josh now has Megan's pendant instead of Linoan's, but that's another thing)

i know this is late, but you have a good point Ray. and actually the whole A-support/marriage to Linoan thing in your older hacks might've creeped some people out in the past (although i did think that was kind of suave that you "married" Linoan lol)

but it's for the better! anyways, amazing hack! i can't wait to play it :D