Fire Emblem: A Sacred Dawn DX

Mage Knight 404

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hack in bane based off of FE6's Eclipse, please? XD

I don't know whether I should be amazed or horrified you thought of that Blazer. I really don't.

I REALLY hope the Dawn Brigade are as...tedious I guess I should say, to train as they are in RD. Also, the Micky map sprite? I approve.

I REALLY hope the Dawn Brigade are as...tedious I guess I should say, to train as they are in RD.

What, do you honestly think I'm gonna let that slide? After my previous post saying that the player should use who they like with no negative repercussions? :c

What, do you honestly think I'm gonna let that slide? After my previous post saying that the player should use who they like with no negative repercussions? :c

I just looked at my post and I made a HUGE typo. Meant to say AREN'T. JEEZ I need to pay attention! So sorry Ray! I'll refrain from posting here for a while as my punishment.

I must ask.

Those maps aren't similar to any i've ever scene. Did you make the map from scratch? Or is the design just an unused beta from one of the actual games?

i...

have you never heard of mappy/tiled?

you can make and insert your own maps very easily.

And iirc, Lord Glenn makes the maps for ASDDX, I made 1

Actually, MK404 has done most of the maps for ASDDX so far. He did the Prologue, Ch. 1, Ch. 2, Ch. 4, and Ch. 5 at least. I'd assume that he did 5x's map as well, since I haven't heard him say otherwise. Granted, I did make fixes to Ch. 1's map and I did do the initial setup for Ch. 3's map. Most of what I've done is merely do theoretical concept designs: settings, general layouts for the maps, traversal path, etc.

I have made a couple of maps for ASDDX, but they won't show up until later on.

i...

have you never heard of mappy/tiled?

you can make and insert your own maps very easily.

In fairness, if he was drawn here straight from FE404 thinking it was still the CUTTING EDGE IN FANFIC HACKING, that could genuinely be new to him as a concept.

In fairness, if he was drawn here straight from FE404 thinking it was still the CUTTING EDGE IN FANFIC HACKING, that could genuinely be new to him as a concept.

ill try not to take that as an insult

i honestly have been a fan of Sacred Dawn DX quite a while before i was a part of Serenes

The reason i didn't know about this mappy/tiled is because i dont know how to hack...at all...

ill try not to take that as an insult

i honestly have been a fan of Sacred Dawn DX quite a while before i was a part of Serenes

It wasn't meant to be, but if you didn't I'm genuinely not sure how you went this long without knowing that custom maps were insertable SOMEhow...

It wasn't meant to be, but if you didn't I'm genuinely not sure how you went this long without knowing that custom maps were insertable SOMEhow...

Well, I'm not sure he didn't know custom maps might be insertable, considering he asked if that's what MK did, without making any comment about how he thought doing so was impossible.

Not thee place to discuss inserting maps and the like guys.

Uhm, yes it is. It's a part of hacking. They're discussing inserting maps into the hack. I'd say it's pretty much on topic for the section it's in :P

And I know I'm looking forward to playing this for FEE3, after Cam finally gets the routine that Ray needs finished.

Edited by seph1212

Not thee place to discuss inserting maps and the like guys.

Actually, it is. Creating maps and inserting the maps is all a part of ROM hacking.

A Sacred Dawn has to do with ROM hacking.

A Sacred Dawn is a ROM hack undergoing construction headed by MageKnight404.

So, this actually IS the place to discuss those kinds of things.

Uhm, yes it is. It's a part of hacking. They're discussing inserting maps into the hack. I'd say it's pretty much on topic for the section it's in :P

Actually, it is. Creating maps and inserting the maps is all a part of ROM hacking.

A Sacred Dawn has to do with ROM hacking.

A Sacred Dawn is a ROM hack undergoing construction headed by MageKnight404.

So, this actually IS the place to discuss those kinds of things.

No, it isn't. This thread is for discussion of MK404's hack, ASDDX, not for general discussion of map insertion, tools and such. Cease this line of discussion.

Edited by Sirius

in other news the routine is literally sitting on my hard drive waiting for me to compile

Well get on it, son! Us privileged people want to play ASD :U

why have you been so busy, anyway?

because azn math camp

and the fact that gas happens to be kind of annoying when it comes to romhacking

Edited by Camtech

Hey, I have a question for you Ray:

Is Zeed the same as the wyvern general from the Sword of Seals manga?

If so, will Jemmie also make an appearance?