Fire Emblem: A Sacred Dawn DX

Mage Knight 404

Right, so back on topic. I'm kinda curious Ray, if you have the story at least semi-planned out. Not exactly in writing per se, but at least you know where you're gonna go with it.

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found a music track you can use to replace an enemy phase theme, most likely... It can replace the "Assault" theme.

MP3s don't work. You need MIDIs to insert songs into games. He literally can't use your suggestions because you keep linking MP3s. And I doubt Ray would want some ridiculous animu music in his hack :U

MP3s don't work. You need MIDIs to insert songs into games. He literally can't use your suggestions because you keep linking MP3s. And I doubt Ray would want some ridiculous animu music in his hack :U

If I can, I'll find a MIDI for it. And besides, Ray tends to play the MP3's over the game music in some sort of Movie Maker thing. So technically, he could just play the song over the Assault theme. And it was just a suggestion, you don't need to be an asshole about it, Trent.

If I can, I'll find a MIDI for it. And besides, Ray tends to play the MP3's over the game music in some sort of Movie Maker thing. So technically, he could just play the song over the Assault theme. And it was just a suggestion, you don't need to be an asshole about it, Trent.

He has music for his game already. Shoo shoo.

besides, he told me to shoo you~

and good luck finding/making a good enough MIDI for FE ' 3'

There's a reason people rarely put music into their hacks.

Edited by seph1212

He has music for his game already. Shoo shoo.

besides, he told me to shoo you~

I was only adding a suggestion for a music track because I'm nice and I find this project interesting and I want to at least attempt to help Ray with it, even if it's not directly. But I want Ray's opinion about it, not yours, Trent.

You never say anything nice to me.

Edited by Bladehero22

He doesn't want your help, though :<

I never say anything nice because there's nothing nice to say~

He said he'll take anyone's help. So you have no excuse. Even if he doesn't accept the idea, it's good to know that the idea was presented and the other person tried to help.

Edited by Bladehero22

it's good to know that the idea was presented and the other person tried to help.

What

no it's not

it's just annoying to see someone bother a project with so many suggestions :<

Trent's word is about as good as mine, considering that I usually relay a lot of things to him and a few others if I so choose.

So stop it. If he says that I don't need your help, then he's most certainly right. I don't need your help and/or suggestions, especially since you've continued to have a silly naive attitude with no signs of improving or even adhering to what others have told you. :x

Don't take it personally, but you tried to help, and it's not exactly being welcomed. There's nothing left to do, and I think you got the sentiment across. ^_^

EDIT: Ninja'd by MK404, my bad

Edited by Strawhat Luffy

Trent's word is about as good as mine, considering that I usually relay a lot of things to him and a few others if I so choose.

So stop it. If he says that I don't need your help, then he's most certainly right. I don't need your help and/or suggestions, especially since you've continued to have a silly naive attitude with no signs of improving or even adhering to what others have told you. :x

Alright, I get it. But next time I suggest something, I want to hear YOUR opinion, not Trent's. He's always mean to me.

Alright, I get it. But next time I suggest something, I want to hear YOUR opinion, not Trent's. He's always mean to me.

Loooooooool

(also Trent is superblunt to everyone, that's how he rolls ' 3')

He's right. You're not special.

Merclord told you this in Klok's topic :V

Loooooooool

He's right. You're not special.

Merclord told you this in Klok's topic :V

Oh, for the love of god, let's not talk about that again. Please.

Oh, for the love of god, let's not talk about that again. Please.

But it's so funny!

Anyway, you heard the Ray man, I am PR for this hack :Y

Anything I say is pretty much an exaggerated version of what Ray would say, but it's what Ray would say nonetheless~

But it's so funny!

Anyway, you heard the Ray man, I am PR for this hack :Y

Anything I say is pretty much an exaggerated version of what Ray would say, but it's what Ray would say nonetheless~

Well, fuck you too, Trent. And I could care less if what you say is what Ray would say. Except... Ray would be nice about it.

Well, fuck you too, Trent. And I could care less if what you say is what Ray would say. Except... Ray would be nice about it.

Lol calm down. Get that hurt out of your butt.

Lol calm down. Get that hurt out of your butt.

Alright, I'll calm down. Wait, I was calm to begin with...

Doesn't matter. Can we just drop this? I personally don't enjoy fighting with other members.

Edited by Bladehero22

I personally don't enjoy fighting with other members.

You will not survive here.

JESUS

I WANT

TO HEAR ABOUT

ASDDX

NOT YOUR WHINEY ASS

STOP POSTING

Eric ilu

srs though, Ray, how goes chapter 9?

Edited by seph1212

JESUS

I WANT

TO HEAR ABOUT

ASDDX

NOT YOUR WHINEY ASS

STOP POSTING

Oh, please don't start anything with me. Please.

And if you want to hear about ASDDX, Then I'll try to refrain from posting something that's off-topic. I apologize for the inconvenience.

So, uh, Bladehero. A friend of mine had something similar(though much quicker and less dramatic) happen to him a few weeks ago. This person requested that my friend post more videos of a certain LP, to which he kindly refused. Then that person became this guy. Please don't become this guy.

That said, I request that you stop posting in this topic and cluttering up, interfering with others who are trying to read any potential updates. Please? :3

also Trent, Chapter 9 is going GREAT, I can finally advance onward to the main part of that chapter's text, YEAH! ' 3'