Fire Emblem: A Sacred Dawn DX

Mage Knight 404

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[10:51:18 AM] Astra: www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bNY7oz1Fwc&feature=g-u-u

[10:51:20 AM] Astra: YESSSS

[8:02:14 PM] BwdYeti: pretty cool, other than crazy avoid anim and axe weighing nothing on crit spin

[8:02:23 PM] BwdYeti: and FIghter being smaller than PIrate, so crazy |D

I mean, I'm not really one to critique sprites, but the axe hit seems a little high. Vs. the soldier it looks like he grazed the top of the helmet at best, and it isn't a whole lot closer on the Armour. On a smaller sprite it might not even appear to connect at all.

But again, not a sprite expert, feel free to ignore if what I'm saying is stupid.

I have to agree with the axe strike being a little too high. However, I think that this problem can be solved by making the axe a little bit shorter (like 2-4 pixels shorter) because it looks too long atm.

But the animation looks super sweet regardless. :)

• 2 weeks later...

You can suggest either(some have already done so), though it'a far more likely that I'll consider enemies instead of player characters, probably because I'm debating a restructuring of the player roster past Chapter 9. Regardless, take note that the suggestions may end up being moot due to what I might have planned past Chapter 9.

In other words, you'd better hope I'm not feeling stubborn. :3c

I'll spare you the suspense and say that the FE6 characters only extend to Zephiel, Brunya, Zeed, and Jemmie currently. :c

So, that means no Roy?

You can suggest either(some have already done so), though it'a far more likely that I'll consider enemies instead of player characters, probably because I'm debating a restructuring of the player roster past Chapter 9. Regardless, take note that the suggestions may end up being moot due to what I might have planned past Chapter 9.

In other words, you'd better hope I'm not feeling stubborn. :3c

You'd have to add me as a contact on skype to hear my suggestions due to risk of leaked secrecy. I'm warning you, though... finding me will NOT be an easy task. I did leave one hint where you can find me, though.

Edited by Bladehero22

What, posting your ideas here so we can all make judgment or even PMing me is no good?

Well, it's not a bad idea, but I just don't want anyone seeing my suggestions, nor do I want them to be judged by others. You're the creator, I want YOUR opinion, not anyone else's.

Well, it's not a bad idea, but I just don't want anyone seeing my suggestions, nor do I want them to be judged by others. You're the creator, I want YOUR opinion, not anyone else's.

"PMs".

The mods/admins here aren't interested in spying on your private conversations regarding suggestions to a hack to leak to the general public.

Unless you're doing something blatantly illegal, I doubt anyone else other than your intended person to message will read your typed words.

A fair point, I guess. It's just that I know a few others who would be curious of your suggestions. But if you insist, you may keep them private, though I must suggest sticking to PM, as I don't like handing out my Skype ID.

A fair point, I guess. It's just that I know a few others who would be curious of your suggestions. But if you insist, you may keep them private, though I must suggest sticking to PM, as I don't like handing out my Skype ID.

Yeah, you're right. I thought PM's would eventually be found out by some nosy mod or a general account hacking pervert who's desperate to know the new intended material. But Rey has already proved me wrong there. And besides, you don't like handing out your Skype ID and nobody knows mine.

Well,I was one of Rey's contacts for a few hours, but he removed me due to the fact that he doesn't like adding people he doesn't personally know.

But, aside from that. PM is good. PM will work. It'll save you the time of going from New York all the way to Jerusalem to Australia to try to find my Skype ID. Just an exaggeration, btw. I don't live in either Jerusalem or Australia. Trust me, you won't find my Skype ID, even if you looked for it.

Edited by Bladehero22

Sooooo random question is random: Any plans for the music Ray? Like changing it or giving a couple characters personal themes? I'm pretty sure it's possible but I'm not sure of the workload it'll encompass cause yeah. Me+any form of hacking whatsoever=LAWL FAIL cause I suck at it.

Yeah, you're right. I thought PM's would eventually be found out by some nosy mod or a general account hacking pervert who's desperate to know the new intended material. But Rey has already proved me wrong there. And besides, you don't like handing out your Skype ID and nobody knows mine.

Well,I was one of Rey's contacts for a few hours, but he removed me due to the fact that he doesn't like adding people he doesn't personally know.

But, aside from that. PM is good. PM will work. It'll save you the time of going from New York all the way to Jerusalem to Australia to try to find my Skype ID. Just an exaggeration, btw. I don't live in either Jerusalem or Australia. Trust me, you won't find my Skype ID, even if you looked for it.

So I just read my post above again.

...well, that could be taken as having a condescending tone. I apologize if you took it that way.

But yeah, no matter what you do, someone who has administrative privileges can read your messages regardless. I think PM'ing him was the best way.

personally if someone asked me to go through all that work so i could hear their suggestions on my game i'd just say it wasn't worth it

just sayin'

Sooooo random question is random: Any plans for the music Ray? Like changing it or giving a couple characters personal themes? I'm pretty sure it's possible but I'm not sure of the workload it'll encompass cause yeah. Me+any form of hacking whatsoever=LAWL FAIL cause I suck at it.

As has been mentioned before, the tracks in the video showcase(s) (such as Jenna's Battle Theme from Golden Sun: The Lost Age as the standard player battle music) are generally what Ray has envisioned for music; unless the status changed while I was away, the last I heard, Ray was waiting for an instrument patch for FE8, similar to the FE7 one so that the songs didn't sound atrocious when imported.

Cam is probably right, lawd

As has been mentioned before, the tracks in the video showcase(s) (such as Jenna's Battle Theme from Golden Sun: The Lost Age as the standard player battle music) are generally what Ray has envisioned for music; unless the status changed while I was away, the last I heard, Ray was waiting for an instrument patch for FE8, similar to the FE7 one so that the songs didn't sound atrocious when imported.

Adding to that, on the subject of personal character themes(as opposed to personal BATTLE themes, which I'm not really bothering with, TBH), I'd envision characters like Julie and Ruby having their own theme, but fuck if I would know what I'd think they'd sound like, and I'm not a music person, so I couldn't compose anything if I wanted to anyway.

Cam is probably right, lawd

Adding to that, on the subject of personal character themes(as opposed to personal BATTLE themes, which I'm not really bothering with, TBH), I'd envision characters like Julie and Ruby having their own theme, but fuck if I would know what I'd think they'd sound like, and I'm not a music person, so I couldn't compose anything if I wanted to anyway.

Give me time to get back to America from Japan and I could totally do this for you if you're interested.

personally if someone asked me to go through all that work so i could hear their suggestions on my game i'd just say it wasn't worth it

just sayin'

You do have a point, Camtech. I actually didn't want Ray to search the globe to find my Skype ID, anyway. But even if he DID want to find it, he could ask you. You know my Skype ID.

But anyway, Ray. I think I've found a song you can use to replace the "Assault" Theme. If we're allowed to suggest music tracks too.

Edited by Bladehero22