Schoolboy Mafia

eclipse

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And as a note to everyone:

If you aren't sure what to do because of lack of info, TALK!!!! Scumhunting can't happen if everyone clams up.

EDIT: There's a couple of you that have been inactive for no apparent reason. Unless you tell me otherwise by PM, I'm subbing you out come phase end.

Edited by Clipseykitty

Heya Folks!!!

Woah...JB calm down, I don't see any real issue with those dead players posting over here...as it seems they're the only ones more active on the thread than the rest of us, which makes the thread more...well there's just more stuff to read. We can always just ignore what they're saying if it's that bad.

And...Haze, your reasoning that we Lynch Core just because he was in favour of No lynch or because RD was a little agressive towards him sometime ago and his ability involves identifying the affiliation of anyone he targets? 8]

Also, silly question. Can multiple people on the same side have the same-ish role ability?

Uh, no, Rothene. My reasoning for wanting to lynch Core is that he constantly supported Proto in absolutely everything he did, never contributing anything other than "I agree with Proto" and such, and hid behind his PR which seems to have now mysteriously vanished.

Worth noting: Proto is dead. He was scum.

Less than 16 hours left now, people should either send in their actions or start talking. Or both, yes, I like both.

How does being dead indicate there was a thief? Granted, RD did claim he had a role/item (IIRC), but that doesn't mean the mafia has a thief, though admittedly that is rather likely.

The fact that he claimed an item yet he is dead N1 makes me think no, they have no thief.

As much as I would like to keep playing, I need to focus on my thesis defense. I've requested in my role PM that eclipse find a sub. Until she does, I'll try, minimally, to pay attention, but don't count on much.

Feeling risky.

I claim Ethan Kairos, Town Martyr.

My flavour is that I use my Time Hollow Pen(not an item) to travel backwards in time to arrive in front of a person and take all actions targetted at them.

My PR is that I have to mention the time remaining in a phase in every post, which I have been doing all this time and surprisingly no one caught on. 12 hours and 34 minutes by the way.

N0 I targetted Weapons and was kidnapped

N1 I targetted Psych and was blocked.

I'd like the Doctor to protect me so we can effectively keep two people safe. Atlernatively, it will force the mafia to somehow use an ability to kill me, which will ultimately just kill a role that's designed to die anyway and give the town more info on the mafia's capabilities, and I'm willing to take one for the team, so yeah.

Go.

Uh, no, Rothene. My reasoning for wanting to lynch Core is that he constantly supported Proto in absolutely everything he did, never contributing anything other than "I agree with Proto" and such, and hid behind his PR which seems to have now mysteriously vanished.

Worth noting: Proto is dead. He was scum.

Less than 16 hours left now, people should either send in their actions or start talking. Or both, yes, I like both.

This is true, no doubt about it. You'll have to look past it though. It's hard for me to contribute anything meaningful because my PR severely inhibits my scumhunting capabilities. I'll take things a bit more seriously from here on out.

I'm sorry I just have to point out how HARD IT IS TO CONCENTRATE when the "last post" link is to a thread about little boys half the time I come to FftF.

>:{ 'n' imad

ITT Obviam is a pedophile