Rules of a public restroom

I don't really understand what is happening in the one on the top right.

my good sir, that is the style of pissing that takes the most skill. You have to first angle your leg perfectly, and then piss in the perfect angle so that your piss goes into the toilet through your pant leg wtihout touching it OR your leg.

my good sir, that is the style of pissing that takes the most skill. You have to first angle your leg perfectly, and then piss in the perfect angle so that your piss goes into the toilet through your pant leg wtihout touching it OR your leg.

The hair and heels seem to indicate that that person is a girl. unsure.gif

Then why would all of the other people be normal looking?

Because that guy looks like somewhere from the 70's... 80's?...60's?... idk. I suck at... history?

:XD: I haven't laughed as much as I did in a long time!

This is the most funniest thing I've heard yet on here! Oh my God, thats just so stupid! :XD:

Edited by Big FE fan