School.

Darros

45 members have voted

1. 1. Are you looking forward to school starting?

• HELL NO!
    • Not really.
    • I don't really care.
    • Kind of.
    • Of course I am!
    • I'm already in school, and it sucks.
    • I'm already in school and it's great.
    • I don't go to school.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UC Davis

Ah. Good luck... that was the only other school I got accepted to besides the one I'm going to in... 3 and a half weeks. though I probably should've guessed Davis with the mention of biking

Edited by Chiki's Pet Pikachu

Yeah, I'm sure they aren't much compared to college, depending on where you go anyway.

I imagine you took a bunch to get into a UC school.

I took one I can remember. That was about four, five years ago. Didn't help worth anything. Sat in a couple others and they weren't great neither.

I've stayed around a local community college with some really interesting professors until now.

Architectural drafting/design

Digital Electronics

Trigonometry/Prob stats

Honors English 11

===Classes, sound fun IMO

Second semeester classes are:

Math Analysis

PhysTech

Chem

Honors SS 11

Edited by Core

My school sucks.

I met the requirements for AP Biology and couldnt take it because it was full.

I got the worst history teacher ever. (And hes supposedly a pedophile based on what people say)

I have algebra II at 7AM. I couldn't take math analysis because I switched schools midyear last year and they didnt get my algII grade.

;~;

*Continues being sad*

Oh dang. I remember during my first semester, I'd get a Frap at Starbucks every morning. Cost ~$5. I ended up not doing that halfway through the semester and got coffee at the SAC instead. It was $1 and some change, and you could pretty much make it yourself.

Best thing of having classes at morning: Having the afternoon free (who does HW at that hour when you can do from 23 pm :awesome: )

Worst thing of having classes at morning: I don't think someone is fully awake at that hour.

Best thing of having classes at afternoon: ...I'll think of something

Worst thing of having classes at afternoon: The entire day is messed, you don't even feel time passing by or you feel it passing quite slowly.

I've had a slight change of mind...now I hate Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Best thing of having classes at afternoon: ...I'll think of something

I'd love to have school in the afternoon. I get to wake up late (9:00 Am is great for waking up, not you know, 6:00 freaking A.M.). Have plenty of time to do stuff. Can just chill in my house in the peacefulness of morning (who is going to be around? Most people are working). There are also no distraction in the morning (seriously, most of the shows in the morning suck). I could also let time slip by during the night and then sleep comfortably knowing i don't have to get up early.

School in the afternoon. It should be done.

The harder you have to think to think of something good about something, the worse it is overall.

Actually I find good to be on afternoon, it will be like that for 4 years to me and I have passed 1, so I got used to it now.

I'd love to have school in the afternoon. I get to wake up late (9:00 Am is great for waking up, not you know, 6:00 freaking A.M.). Have plenty of time to do stuff. Can just chill in my house in the peacefulness of morning (who is going to be around? Most people are working). There are also no distraction in the morning (seriously, most of the shows in the morning suck). I could also let time slip by during the night and then sleep comfortably knowing i don't have to get up early.

School in the afternoon. It should be done.

Now I knew there was a reason why I liked afternoon a bit more than morning classes, which I still have but once a week so it's okay.