Best/Worst in the Series: Round 105

NinjaMonkey

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best: Echidna - Though I would say she does have a few unnecessary accessories.

Worst: Petrine - The more noticeable of, I think, only 2 females in the series wearing armor with a cleavage window. Also honorable mention for any Ilia Pegasusknight who is wearing a mini skirt even though their country is covered by snow most of the time.

Not much to say here. I don't like most of the female designs in the series because they involve tons of miniskirts, heels and other stuff you wouldn't want to wear on the battlefield like that so most of them fall out of my list by default. And most of the ones wearing full-body armor are usually designed to be so ridiculously cute that you can't take them seriously.

Either way, I think Echidna is the best looking of the bunch.

Going by her Shadow Dragon artwork it looks fine. I like the slightly more fancy look of the plate armor to underline her position as a royal while not looking less practical then the ones from the other knights, just a lot more expensive.

Looking at some of the past nominations, I would assume not.

Not to mention some of the results in past rounds.

Anyways.

Best: Idun. Too many honorable mentions to list.

Worst: Vaida. Very short hair, scar on face, too much lipstick. Those certainly are qualifications for the worst looking FE female. Dishonorable mentions to Hilda, Petrine, FE7!Sonia, Vika, Ashera, Sigourney, Florina, and Est.

Edited by Elmer

That's because Cath is cute as a button.

Eh, I don't event think she's cute. Cath's face sprite isn't too good-looking, and her OA isn't particularly cute. But that's just my opinion. ^_^

Not much to say here. I don't like most of the female designs in the series because they involve tons of miniskirts, heels and other stuff you wouldn't want to wear on the battlefield like that so most of them fall out of my list by default. And most of the ones wearing full-body armor are usually designed to be so ridiculously cute that you can't take them seriously.

Either way, I think Echidna is the best looking of the bunch.

Completely agreed. That's why I like Femina and Machuya; they look like they're wearing something to be used in battle. The lack of sex appeal makes them more attractive.

Best: Ishtar - I should say RD!Jill but Ishtar came first. Arguably the most beautiful FE woman.

Honorable Mentions: RD!Jill, Brunya, Ursula, Ayra, Diadora

Worst: Vaida - I'm sorry but nothing makes Vaida attractive.

Dishonorable Mentions: Sonia, Hilda, Lamia

Edited by Octavian

Worst: Vaida. I'm sorry, but I fail to see what makes her attractive. At all. Dishonorable mention to Sonia and Echidna (again, I apologize, but I just don't see her as attractive).

Best: Syrene. Too many honorable mentions to list.

Edited by Metal King Slime

Best: Quite difficult to choose, but I'll go with Lachesis

Very honorable mention to Yuria, Tiltyu, Tinny, Nanna, Eirika, Clarine, Micaiah and Sophia

Worst: Vaida (I don't count Niime thanks to her advanced age)

Mention to Laylea, Hilda and Heather

Best: Micaiah (And WAAAAAAAY too many honorable mentions to list)

Worst: Dorothy (Although Vaida comes really close. I cut Niime some slack since she's just an old hag.)