I've forgotten just how bad my vision is.

Ein

BUT WHAT ABOUT THOSE TIMES I DON'T HAVE MY GLASSES CLEANER ON HAND BUT I CAN'T IGNORE IT AND IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY

I will always clean my glasses if I can, this is just for the horrible times I can't. ;_;

IT'S ALRIGHT IN THAT CASE

I can't stand dirty glasses. Mine often are, but I'm obsessive about cleaning them because having spots on my lenses drives me mad. Dx

How do you tolerate it? PLEASE TEACH ME.

You have to learn to see through the spots. It's kind of like there is no spoon if you are old enough to have seen the matrix, young padawan.

(takes the blue pill every day to enter reality, then reenters the matrix for those yet unborn. Except actually my tolerance is so high I have to take three blue pills.)

I always try to push up my glasses when I'm not wearing them and I ended up poking myself in my right eye. I have terrible vision; I can barely see the words on my computer screen if I'm not glued to it when not wearing my glasses.

I always try to push up my glasses when I'm not wearing them and I ended up poking myself in my right eye. I have terrible vision; I can barely see the words on my computer screen if I'm not glued to it when not wearing my glasses.

this is about as close as it gets to describing how horrible my eyesight is.

To think it used to be perfect when I was 5.

Edited by Obviam