FE character hair most like yours?

Hazuki

Hey! There are a ton of different characters from FE, and I was wondering whose style of hair is most like yours!

I'll have to get back to my choice sometime later when I give it enough thought, but what about you?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine looks kind of like Makalov's but longer when I don't have it in a ponytail.

I'd much rather have hair like Heath's but I am not worthy of such amazingness.

Edited by Ein Silver Rose

Prolly Lehran, except my hair is more side parted and is a bit shorter. Sort of like Soren's too, except my side bangs are way longer.

v This is almost exactly how my hair looks like.

813px-Sephiran_and_Zelgius.png

I've always thought Micaiah because she's like the only character who splits her hair on the side in a more normal way and has hair short/long enough, although her hair is a bit longer than mine (but I'm catching up! =o). That's one problem I've always had when comparing other characters' hair to mine was how pretty much every character has bangs coming straight over their forehead and are split in the middle while mine was to the side. And it's even split on the right side. Except my bangs aren't short-ish like hers are and of course my hair's not silver. Just think native american.

Oh yeah and I don't really know any of the older characters because I haven't gotten to the translated games yet =o

Uhh hmm... Length-wise, probably close to FE9!Lucia's but those bangs would drive me nuts. My bangs are similar to Erika's, but the strands I keep at the sides of my face aren't nearly that long. They're a bit shorter than Vanessa's. Also, my hair is not blue, aqua and green (though that would be pretty.) It's sort of a medium-dark brown. Also, ponytails are very very handy.