SLEEP!

Masu

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

during the summer i like to sleep from 1 am to 1 pm

same for me only it's 2 to 2

If I don't get 7+ hours I am fucking dead the next day.

ditto

I range from 2-8 hours.

usually 3-6 hours though. I cant sleep past 10 am. One day I slept till 12:45 in the afternoon. I was so pissed off. I felt as if I had already wasted my entire day.

I have a certain time I wake and go to bed. In the summer, I always go to bed at 2:00AM and wake up at 11:00AM. This only changes if I have to get up early for some reason. XD

Lately, my sleep schedule has been (pardon the blunt language) fucked. I sleep too little for a few days, wake up at weird times

Me too but monday-friday i wake up at 4:00 in the moning

My sleep schedule is abnormal as well( although not to the extent of Nightmare's.) I doze off around 5:00 a.m.( exhausted from laughing at the absurd comments left in Fftf.) Then I wake up at 12:00 p.m. It's still 7 hours of sleep, it's just a matter of trying to tune my sleep patterns so that I don't wake up at noon.

My sleep pattern is screwed up too. I've gotten used to going to bed late, so now that I'm trying to get myself back to a normal sleeping schedule for band camp, I'm having trouble sleeping. I'll lie in bed until around 2 in the morning thinking "Why didn't I just go into the chatroom if I was going to be up this late anyway?"

we should be up all night for 24 hours

I've done it. Not a good idea for me. I will be a zombie and constantly trying to keep my eyes open like in history class

• 1 month later...

If I had to guess, on average I get about, 1-3 hours on school days, and the same on weekends unless I decide that I don't feel like doing anything that day, in which I just sleep until 2PM, that happens about 1 out of every 4 weekends however.

These days, I get about 6-9 hours of sleep during the weekends and usually 6-6.5 hours of sleep on the weekdays.

I'm working on that last one, however.

Edited by Fireman