Bizarro Mafia Signups

riariadne

Here I would put flavor if this game had any overarching theme whatsoever. But I'm not original enough for that.

Checked by Ether.

[spoiler=Rules (kind of non-standard)]1) This is a game. On the Internet. Don't take things too seriously.

2) There is No Outside Contact. This means zero PMs to other users. The exception is those that are issued to you by the host.

3) Day/Night Phases should last approximately 72/48 hours respectively. This is of course viable to change if necessary.

4) Taking a screenshot of your Role PM results in serious consequences for not just you but others on your team as well- at the very least you will instantly die and will lose as an individual.

5) People die when they are killed. Dead players in a group PM may talk with other players in their PM only for strategy purposes- no information. In addition, after dying you may make 1 info free post. Putting info in posts after death will result in Bad Things for your team. Don't do it.

6) Bold your votes and use the ##Vote: USER or ##Lynch: USER format or they are highly likely to be missed.

7) You shouldn't need to edit your posts except for a typo. This isn't that big of a deal unless there are major changes to the post or if it happens too much.

8) Results will only be sent for some form of investigative action. Other roles will not be informed whether or not they succeeded. There are some exceptions.

9) If there is something I didn't explicitly say that should be obvious not to do, don't do it.

10) There are no kills on Night 0.

11) All priorities have been set already.

12) There are no bullshit win conditions like fool.

13) There are no hidden players, or anything like NOC Enforcer.

Begins Friday, September 16th, at 2:30 PM EST.

16 players. Want ~2 subs. Shouldn't be very long.

Players

1. Paperblade/Paperkitty (IRC)

2. Psych

3. Radiant Dragon/Kitty

4. Strawman the DucksawDucky

5. eclipse/Clipseykitty

6. Sho.M.The.Panty

7. Kiku-Ichimonji

8. kirsche

9. Kopfjager

10. Blitz kitty

11. Levantamos

12. Core

13. Snike

14. Darros

15. Kay

16. Sober Emo Girl

Subs

1. SlayerX

2. Chaoskitty (IP.chat)

Informed Observers

1. Shade of Shadow

Edited by Luka M

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... aren't you the one that promotes NOC?

Yes, but you guys are too used to playing OC so there's just not a lot you can do, you know

Hey Bizz, feel free to teach me.

I hope that wasn't bitter sarcasm because I didn't mean to be meaaaan

Yes, but you guys are too used to playing OC so there's just not a lot you can do, you know

wait so you are saying you are bad, but thats because we don't know how to play NOC? I understand your point, but the 2 are unrelated.