Pokemon Trading Card Game Mafia - Signups

Kay

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't sure if I wanted to sign up for another game, actually.

I only signed up for Lightning's game because I'm afraid he won't get enough people. You don't seem to be having that problem.

OR were you simply afraid of being killed N1?

OR were you simply afraid of being killed N1?

Not afraid, no (it's annoying, but not exactly frightening).

However, if people would rather I didn't play then I'm not going to play. Although I'm hoping that I'm simply disillusioned by my shoddy job of modding Ivalice Mafia, getting killed Night 1 in two games and Itemafia in general all happening at relatively the same time.

Why would people have something against you playing? You are a good mafia player that doesn't do anything that might get people irritated.

Getting killed night 1 means nothing.

Edited by SlayerX

RD, I don't think anyone has a problem with you. You deadtalk too much, sure, but it's not that annoying. Definitely not enough for people to kill you N1 every game to make you quit playing, I'm quite confident of that.

Not a superfan of OC, but I'll sign up.

Darros

I also go by Spykor, but Darros should be sufficient.

Edited by Darros

Not afraid, no (it's annoying, but not exactly frightening).

However, if people would rather I didn't play then I'm not going to play.

I want you to play. I hope that helps.

Although I'm hoping that I'm simply disillusioned by my shoddy job of modding Ivalice Mafia,

Ivalice Mafia was modded pretty well. Mafia got screwed for reasons that weren't your fault at all. I suppose Cult's loss was due to a few mod errors but we all know that Templars were overpowered anyway.

getting killed Night 1 in two games

Coincidence. I killed you because you were a good player. Raymond killed you either because you claimed to have items+role, or because he wanted you to see what it's like to be him.

and Itemafia in general all happening at relatively the same time.

I take full credit for all the stupidity at Itemafia. If it happens again, you know who to point at.

Raymond killed you either because you claimed to have items+role, or because he wanted you to see what it's like to be him.

Solely because of the item, actually. I wanted an item, and he was the only one at the time who had claimed to have one. :newyears: