The 4 silverknights  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you like the best?

• Fiona
    • Geoffrey
    • Astrid
    • Oscar

What are all those +10's for???

I had her surrounded by dragons, and this was also on easy, though not to say this can't easily happen in normal. But the pic is just icing on the cake of an amazing unit.

Oscar is, and shall always be, the most awesome.

As for Astrid, she IS a good unit and she has a free... what's that skill called? But she doesn't really have a huge amount of time to get that high of a level even WITH that skill. And Fiona doesn't have much play time either, and she doesn't even have that skill. Also, Fiona starts out like shit. Although if they had better play time people would actually use them. Astrid more-so than Fiona.

Oscar is, and shall always be, the most awesome.

As for Astrid, she IS a good unit and she has a free... what's that skill called? But she doesn't really have a huge amount of time to get that high of a level even WITH that skill. And Fiona doesn't have much play time either, and she doesn't even have that skill. Also, Fiona starts out like shit. Although if they had better play time people would actually use them. Astrid more-so than Fiona.

Oscar let me down in this game after being so awesome in PoR. Plus his caps aren't as good. And Astrid with Paragon has not a lot of play time to grow high, but enough since most people probably won't be getting much use out of the likes of Danved, Makalov, and maybe Geoffrey and Calill.

I had her surrounded by dragons, and this was also on easy, though not to say this can't easily happen in normal. But the pic is just icing on the cake of an amazing unit.

So, let me get this straight (because I have not, and never will, play wimpy mode) In easy, everyone gets +10 to all stats after being blessed.

So, let me get this straight (because I have not, and never will, play wimpy mode) In easy, everyone gets +10 to all stats after being blessed.

+5 actually, that's why luck only has +5. The other bonuses are from all four dragons and the Double Bows +3 strength boost.

I personally usually use Oscar, but on my latest run I`ve been using Fiona (via boss abuse) and she was pretty promising in CH3-6, so I voted for her. Also my friend used her, and aside from her lack of Skill growth, she looks good.

I only used Astrid in the last game because you could fit her with Axes. Sorry. :(

EDIT: Accidentially said I use Astrid.

Edited by ritsuo

WTF. I saw that exact same image on GFAQs. http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessag...;topic=44130538

10 bucks that Fox or CGV = Forest_Queen

Anyway, I use Astrid, all the time. I choose to abuse units on what enemies I can. So my Astrid got up to par with the GM in that one chapter some time in Part 3. There's a General that doesn't move, and I used a Longbow on the boss. Though, Astrid got RNG screwed on that run >_<

I'm not much of a easy mode player though. I only go through normal if I have to :/

EDIT: Hell, it's even the same link. And the sig says "I am the Fox!" <_< I never found a user on another forum on GFAQs XD

Edited by AngelOfDeath

My vote goes to Astrid.

I've never found Geoffery to be anything special except for his paragon which I yank the first moment I can.

Oscar(along with Kieran)got beat up by the nerf stick inbetween games.

Fiona certainly has lots of potential, but unless you are going to boss/priest abuse a lot, she'll likely never catch up with the rest of the characters in her group.

Level isn't too big of an issue for Astrid because of paragon. Feed her a few kills and she'll jump up a few levels easily. Plus, other than Marcia, the other units she is initially around don't really scream awesome, so she isn't really competing against bunches of characters for exp.

@Fox's pic: That's pretty wild. I've had Jill capped all stats at level 16, but that's also cause I had her maxed stats in Por(cheats) and cause I BEXP abused her.

As for the SilverKnights, I've only seriously used Oscar. So I had to pick him. I hate Geoferrey's personality, Astrid I've never gotten around to using her, though I respect her as a great potential unit in both Por and RD, and when I should be raising Fiona, I'm too busy with Jill. (One of my favorites in the first game, and continues to be one in RD.)

l_6a91b19066851c92ac4cb74a0c78c9c2.jpg

Take that, Astrid haters. She was even like that at 16, and only missing speed at 15.

Lol. That's pretty much what would happen if Astrid unlocked her Bankai. (XDBleachCrossoverXD)

I've yet to level up Astrid in FE10, but I remember using her in FE9 and she was one of my best units.

Anyway, I've...actually never leveled up anyone to a Silverknight yet, expect for Geoffrey by accident. Silly me.

In general, I don't really use paladins. I've only really used Titania and Oscar, but I never bring them to the final stages. Though I've wanted to try Renning, I just don't have any room for him.

Picked Oscar because he's the only one who I ever used. I didn't like Geoffry because his stats weren't as good as Oscar's when I got him, and I had no room, plus... His neon green armour kinda burned out my eyes. Astrid was okay until she kept dying on that first level you get her in RD. Fiona I never liked.