RIP Tangerine empire

Ansem

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mistress Tangerine is cruel to her staff, she is. She won't even acknowledge my service. Mistress Fox is a much more compassionate master.

How do you know she wouldn't acknowledge your service with punishment if she acknowledged it at all? Perhaps negligence is the highest compliment she can bring herself to show your potentially incompetent service. You should be a more compassionate servant, perhaps.

Edited by Blue Mars

If she's still admin at the time, I can assure that she'd go with something more ridiculous. Like Musahi/Charlie <3s Tangerine

.......@_@

Mistress Tangerine is cruel to her staff, she is. She won't even acknowledge my service. Mistress Fox is a much more compassionate master.

:(:

Put me in the group. =3

There!

Is it really a new idea when she already had Charlie under the "I <3 Tangerine" member group?

Ideas, innovations, developments...whatever it is, you refined something into something which BLVS seems to believe is more rather than less horrible.

EDIT-Face your measly mortal sins.

Edited by Blue Mars

How do you know she wouldn't acknowledge your service with punishment if she acknowledged it at all? Perhaps negligence is the highest compliment she can bring herself to show your potentially incompetent service. You should be a more compassionate servant, perhaps.

;-; I am very sensitive, you know. BRB hanging myself.

Even when Mistress Fox resorts to lashing, I can still appreciate the passion in it. That and her hand is skilled, those lashings, rare as they are, are almost pleasurable. But Mistress Tangerine, she will not even allow her eyes to rest on me, no matter what I do to serve. All I want is some small token to show she even knows I exist.

^

Dude, that's just creepy. Just so you know. I would totally not let you in my fanclub.

HEY INTEG

NOT MUCH Y TU?

NM MAN GOIN TO BED IS ALL

Edited by Integrity

;-; I am very sensitive, you know. BRB hanging myself.

Even when Mistress Fox resorts to lashing, I can still appreciate the passion in it. That and her hand is skilled, those lashings, rare as they are, are almost pleasurable. But Mistress Tangerine, she will not even allow her eyes to rest on me, no matter what I do to serve. All I want is some small token to show she even knows I exist.

Hanging yourself just shows what a poor servant you are, how undeserving of reward. A true servant stays on until the end.

And each time she gave you such a token, the value of the token would decrease since you already had been given such attention once.

She is withholding her attention until the best possible moment. When you will really appreciate her preening love.

If she's still admin at the time, I can assure that she'd go with something more ridiculous. Like Musahi/Charlie <3s Tangerine

.......@_@

Even Tangerine is put off by that horrible idea.

We are all trying to sort out what member groups we live in,

while Tangerine probably has Nightmarre locked in her secret underaboveground lair, inflicting who knows what horrors upon him. Or actually I hear red fox is the sadist so probably her instead. But Tangerine's the one in charge of it all.

AND IT'S MY FAULT SOMEWHO

I want a green I <3 Furetchen membergroup. And all the females in the forum to have that.

So he can have his pile of babes. <3

Did you even ask him if you wanted him to father that many children!? OMG!? IT'S PROJECT M!? M FOR MATERNITY! I HAVE TO STOP THE STEADILY CHUGGING ENGINE OF FATE

*Proceeds to get run over by a car after ripping a blonde wig off of Lumi and watching Lumi's diary get torn in half by a rogue cyclist as a result of his shoving her by a fire escape*

It's... it's not that I particularly want to be part of Tangerine's harem. I-It's just that I happen to think it's an interesting idea to have a custom member-group, and find myself inexplicable attracted to wondering what it would be like to constantly have that line under my avatar and member title.

D-Don't get the wrong idea!