List the ways you are different from how society wants.

someonewhodied

I'll start.

1. I'm a pirate in the internet.

2. I'm asian and proficient with computers. Generic and nerdy...

3. I have a quiet, soft, somewhat high voice. No one can hear me half the time.

4. I'm a bit maso. (Which is creepy by itself)

5. I play pokemon.

6. I can't hum on tune. I sound retarded.

7. The average person can't comprehend my IRL vocabulary range. People dont understand what I say sometimes.

8. I walk superfast. No one can keep up with me to socialize with me when I am headed somewhere.

9. Long Hair <3 (I like long hair both on me and women. Sometimes makes it look like I'm a lesbo girl)

10. I wear the same 4 jackets all year. Normal people have multiple types of outfits.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being Asian and proficient with computers isn't different from the norm. In fact, if you're Asian (exception: Asian mothers) you better know how to handle a computer or you disgrace to famiry.

That being said.

My speaking voice is androgynous as fuck. It's way too manly for a female, but it's not quite dude in sound quality (it's lower than at least 50% of the dudes' I know, though). I can make it sound fully man, but normally I don't. People have mistaken me for a guy before until they saw my face. .____.

-I am massively, retina-searingly, handsome

-I talk in my sleep.

Yuuuuuuuuup.

Yes.

But, I'm 6'6" tall, and size 17 feet....I'm also suave, by the words of many.

1. I bite my nails

2. I have an earring (Left Ear)

3. I care more about getting grades then getting with multiple girls (Girlfriends > Hookups)

4. I PLAY POKEMON COMPETITIVELY :D

5. I'm not really confident tbh

6. I speak fluent internet, prep, and laxbro.

7. I used to have nasty hair.

1. I bite my nails

2. I have an earring (Left Ear)

3. I care more about getting grades then getting with multiple girls (Girlfriends > Hookups)

4. I PLAY POKEMON COMPETITIVELY :D

5. I'm not really confident tbh

6. I speak fluent internet, prep, and laxbro.

7. I used to have nasty hair.

totes bro, lets pound some natties after a bangin game of UF.

1: I'm bipolar type I, that's 1/100. YAY RARITY.

2: I am an overly analytical type who refuses to allow trivial things to have meaning unless I feel like letting them.

3: I am above average weight and therefore unhealthy, though I don't see why society wants me to live long past retirement age.

4: I enjoy carrying heavy boats on my back (though admittedly I have not done this in quite some time).

5: I have an unhealthy number of longhorns shirts.

That being said.

My speaking voice is androgynous as fuck. It's way too manly for a female, but it's not quite dude in sound quality (it's lower than at least 50% of the dudes' I know, though). I can make it sound fully man, but normally I don't. People have mistaken me for a guy before until they saw my face. .____.

My neighbor once said that men want it real, women want it nice. I said that why not have it nice and real? That would be androgynous. Good job, you have an androgynous voice, nice and real, best of both worlds. (because girl's voices aren't real, they're so prettyful)

I'll copy stuff from you.

1. I'm a pirate in the internet.

2. I'm asian and proficient with computers. Generic and nerdy...

4. I'm a bit maso. (Which is creepy by itself)

Here's my own unique point used to substitute for number 3.

3. I used to lucid dream... PRETTY DAMN WELL... which required intervention by friends. Aka as soon as I got home, I SLEPT MY LIFE AWAY so I could have a pretend life with an FE girl.

3. I used to lucid dream... PRETTY DAMN WELL... which required intervention by friends. Aka as soon as I got home, I SLEPT MY LIFE AWAY so I could have a pretend life with an FE girl.

Which one? Ninian? Do tell?

How was the pretend life? DETAILS!? Did she cook for you :wub:? If not I'm not sure why you bothered.

Edited by Blue Mars

Which one? Ninian? Do tell?

How was the pretend life? DETAILS!? Did she cook for you :wub:? If not I'm not sure why you bothered.

Details will stay with me.... and a few members of Team Overtroll. They gave me therapy when I was... recovering. XD

3 months of time in 7 hours. That... one. I don't think I'll ever forget that one. Especially the stuff I can't draw to do it justice.

So did you end up with lots of girls and shitty marks? Because I cared more about getting girls, and I ended up with epic marks and no women.

Anyway, I'm pretty fucking bizarre, but none of that shit makes me socially awkward.

Edited by Defeatist Elitist

Details will stay with me.... and a few members of Team Overtroll. They gave me therapy when I was... recovering. XD

3 months of time in 7 hours. That... one. I don't think I'll ever forget that one. Especially the stuff I can't draw to do it justice.

This reminds me of the time I dreamt I was a girl...among other things. It was a long and confused dream...

My neighbor once said that men want it real, women want it nice. I said that why not have it nice and real? That would be androgynous. Good job, you have an androgynous voice, nice and real, best of both worlds. (because girl's voices aren't real, they're so prettyful)

Except my voice isn't exactly...pleasant, either. It's...weird.

Except my voice isn't exactly...pleasant, either. It's...weird.

So are androgynous things, sometimes. So are things that are in the best of the both worlds, like compromises. But fine. I'm going to make up a compliment for myself instead.

You, yes you, you have the best online voice.

I am a prick and publicly announce on the internet in these kinds of threads how much better I think I am than the rest of society.

But since you are better, you must be different. List how plz. Society wants you to.

Edited by Blue Mars

Being Asian and proficient with computers isn't different from the norm. In fact, if you're Asian (exception: Asian mothers) you better know how to handle a computer or you disgrace to famiry.

Rumi speaks the truth about Asian famiries.

Aside from that, uh, since I don't live in a highly Asian populated area (95% white, okay, okay)... I stand out from the norm? Any "raceeest" comments are mostly pro-Asian, though, so I don't mind, really. Just harder to get dates, I guess, for Asians in town (unless you go with another Asian, XD). While I'm seen as smart, nice, quiet, Asian girl who plays musical instrument, I'm kind of different from that:

- I play Pokemon and other video games. I really only play niche games... People called gamers around here are normally ones who play FPS. I know how to play Yu-Gi-Oh.

- I'm not athletic at all... Born in town where 80%+ play sports...

- I do nerdy things according to society's hierarchy, but that's no big deal, since that's what people expect of me being Asian. okok

Of course, then again, my school is where cheerleaders are uncool and band geeks are top-notch.