List the ways you are different from how society wants.

someonewhodied

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5. So do a lot of people.

Doesn't make it cool by "normal" society's norms. I mean, here, sure, it's cool, but depending on what high school, and who're you're talking to.

Doesn't make it cool by "normal" society's norms. I mean, here, sure, it's cool, but depending on what high school, and who're you're talking to.

I will say this. In my generation, Pokemon Red VS Blue and the original seasons (roughly up to the end of the Kanto region) seems to have unquestionable cred as a cool thing.

I will say this. In my generation, Pokemon Red VS Blue and the original seasons (roughly up to the end of the Kanto region) seems to have unquestionable cred as a cool thing.

Truth. Everyone played Pokemon for GB/GBC. Playing it now, isn't really cool, unless you bring in a GB with Red/Blue and cue nostalgia.

Well, if I'm going to take the title literally, I'm also not an anorexic model and I don't even act like what chicks are supposed to act by society's standards. But fuck that~~~~~

Edited by Luminescent Kitty

Well, if I'm going to take the title literally, I'm also not an anorexic model and I don't even act like what chicks are supposed to act by society's standards. But fuck that~~~~~

Role model here, okok. <3

But yeah, girls shouldn't die to be thin . . . Huh, I don't think society wants real anorexic people, of course.

Centuries ago when it was being plump was beautiful. My my. >:3

Truth. Everyone played Pokemon for GB/GBC. Playing it now, isn't really cool, unless you bring in a GB with Red/Blue and cue nostalgia.

I've seen a guy pull off playing Sapphire or Ruby on his laptop and make it kinda work.

Hell, there was one day when I brought Mother 3 with me and spent the whole time humming to the soundtrack with headphones on, everyone in the room fell in love with me. But it wasn't as good as the time I wouldn't come out of the closet.

Role model here, okok. <3

But yeah, girls shouldn't die to be thin . . . Huh, I don't think society wants real anorexic people, of course.

Centuries ago when it was being plump was beautiful. My my. >:3

I know but seriously there are plump beautiful girls.

I've seen a guy pull off playing Sapphire or Ruby on his laptop and make it kinda work.

Hell, there was one day when I brought Mother 3 with me and spent the whole time humming to the soundtrack with headphones on, everyone in the room fell in love with me. But it wasn't as good as the time I wouldn't come out of the closet.

Sadly, that doesn't work out for most places.

I know but seriously there are plump beautiful girls.

Of course I know that. One of my best friends is one. ;3

3. I care more about getting grades then getting with multiple girls (Girlfriends > Hookups)

4. I PLAY POKEMON COMPETITIVELY :D

At 3 me too. At 4, i don't see why that would be weird.... Actually i don't see why anything is weird but its society, so me too at 4.

Lets see...

1)I apparently can't combine colors (according to my brothers judgemental eyes) and i don't wear jeans.

2)I don't talk much, and talk really soft (sometimes barely even hearable).

3)I don't like parties

4)I prefer staying at home than go outside

5)i don't have extracurricular activities

6)I don't socialize

7)I avoid people

8)I seem to have self diagnosed social anxiety (seems to be getting better though)

9)I don't find it cool to look at chicks and comment on their ass/boobs/legs/whatever else

10)I hate loud places (avoid cafeteria at all cost)

11)I tend to be rather hurtful sometimes

12)I don't have the patience to bother with small talk most of the time

13)I like to eavesdrop

14)I don't brush my hair, and let it grow for like 3 months before going with a low cut (it gets out of control)

At 3 me too. At 4, i don't see why that would be weird.... Actually i don't see why anything is weird but its society, so me too at 4.

Lets see...

1)I apparently can't combine colors (according to my brothers judgemental eyes) and i don't wear jeans.

2)I don't talk much, and talk really soft (sometimes barely even hearable).

3)I don't like parties

4)I prefer staying at home than go outside

5)i don't have extracurricular activities

6)I don't socialize

7)I avoid people

8)I seem to have self diagnosed social anxiety (seems to be getting better though)

9)I don't find it cool to look at chicks and comment on their ass/boobs/legs/whatever else

10)I hate loud places (avoid cafeteria at all cost)

11)I tend to be rather hurtful sometimes

12)I don't have the patience to bother with small talk most of the time

13)I like to eavesdrop

14)I don't brush my hair, and let it grow for like 3 months before going with a low cut (it gets out of control)

You are married to a man, which is social deviance even if society doesn't mind it that much. (as in it deviates from the norm)

1) I wear jeans

2) I play on my university's ultimate frisbee team

3) I find it cool to look at girls and comment about their private parts in a childish manner with friends

4) I lift weights religiously

5) Sometimes I clean myself

7) There is no number 6

6) Yes there is

8) What am I listing again?

Congratulations, you're an introvert.

:newyears:

You are married to a man, which is social deviance even if society doesn't mind it that much. (as in it deviates from the norm)

Sorry hun, i forgot to mention you.