Bizarro Mafia- Game Over

riariadne

victoly  

14 members have voted

1. 1. do i win guys (read: did you enjoy this game)

• Yes
    • No
    • No for reasons that couldn't be controlled by host
    • It was fun but it could've been balanced better
    • abstain

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read 9 pages (skipped half of the first page and the shakesperean thing due to sillyness.

Well, I don't want to sheep, but I'm sure Levity has some kind of reason for so adamantly insisting that Core should be lynched, and it's not like there are better targets.

The hell was this all about. "Oh yeah, i don't want to sheep, but i will sheep anyway, evethough there is no reason for why levity is doing it."

Ok let's see whether I gathered everything important so far...N0-Proto requested a SafeguardD1-Announcement-RD quoted his role pm on Proto's request-Proto claimed Vig-some votes of which only 2 are still thereDid I forget anything?

You forgot the part where people vote proto for really almost no reason. Just jumping into proto because he asked someone for their Role pm when RD had already said he was announcer.

Let's try something different...

1. If you voted for someone, why did you vote for them?

1.1 If you voted NL/didn't vote, who would you vote for if you had to?

2. Who do you think is more likely mafia?

3. Who do you think is more likely town?

4. Can you identify anyone who is actively lurking (posting, but not actually contributing)?Answer these questions that I most certainly didn't copy from anywhere else or something...

1. N/a

1.1 I would vote for Kay.

2. Kay

3. Proto.

4. Snike, definately snike.

Let's try something different...

RD, because I wanted him to roleclaim. He had nothing to lose (aside from revealing his card, which he probably shouldn't have done). I unvoted him immediately after that.

Most likely someone who was bandwagoning me. RD, Bizz, Clipsey!. Corey's vote (first one) is the strangest, because he voted before I could ask RD anything, but the other ones are more suspicious because they're the ones that forced me to roleclaim. I find it silly that RD himself would have wanted me to publicly reveal my role, which was previously completely unknown, simply because he cooperated when I asked him to, when his one was already known. Bizz and Clipsey! both unvoted me, but threatened to vote me back if I don't claim/explain myself. I find it strange that I should have been forced into a situation of roleclaiming, but it was these two players that forced m to do it, making me suspect the possibility of a Mafia trying to find some excuse to pressure me into claiming, and unvoting so that they don't look like they're pressing for a lynch, while they're still forcing me to claim. Psych's vote seems like a "hey, let's bandwagon a random player on D1, so lemme attack the guy with the most votes", which is more stupid than scummy.

Too early to tell, hence the No Lynch vote. But from all the players, I'm most suspicious of Clipsey!, Blitz, and to a lesser extent, RD. Explanation above.

Paperblade, because he was quick to point out all of my idiocy, but never voted for me, even though it would have looked the least suspicious from all of them.

4. Can you identify anyone who is actively lurking (posting, but not actually contributing)?[/b]

Psych and Corey.

Answer these questions that I most certainly didn't copy from anywhere else or something...

I didn't think you did... until you said this.

Too early to tell, hence the No Lynch vote. But from all the players, I'm most suspicious of Clipsey!, Blitz, and to a lesser extent, RD. Explanation above.

I meant Bizz, not Blitz, sorry about that.

Also, yes, I can and will idle tonight unless you guys decide otherwise.

I meant Bizz, not Blitz, sorry about that.

Also, yes, I can and will idle tonight unless you guys decide otherwise.

You're probably only suspicious of me because I voted you.

I really do believe your claim, though. I just didn't like how fucking dodgy you were being. I didn't fully understand what was going on with making RD claim, either <__< I'm not very attentive to these things.

-I dunno if this has been said, but whether or not Proto has unlimited shots or not is irrelevant. We don't know and even if we did, we couldn't tell anything from it.

I know this is super late, but I missed the rest of day phase, uggggh.

N/A

- Hmmm, Eclipse or Pariah.

-Eclipse or Pariah mostly right now.

-Me /joke. Anyways. At this point, everyone is town in my book. I'm inclined to trust Proto and RD, because thats how I do.

4. Can you identify anyone who is actively lurking (posting, but not actually contributing)?

Me and Wen and Pariah and Psych.

I am sorry I wasn't around all this while, my cousin's computer wasn't working the past 3 days.

N/A

- can't tell(need more time)

-same as above.

-Proto is most likely town(unless I am falling for another one of his traps).

4. Can you identify anyone who is actively lurking (posting, but not actually contributing)?

Wen, Psych

It doesn't matter, I am not going to kill every single night. Even if I survive for five Nights more, I'd probably idle in all of them. But I think it would be nice for the Town to know that the nightkill option is there, and ready to strike, since it can have its uses sometimes.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I wanted that role.

Sorry that I didn't post during the rest of the day everyone, my internet died on me. Thanks to everyone who answered the questions. I would welcome it if those that didn't would answer them before the next day.

Also Bizz, could you link me to a CARA game where Bitto (I think that was his name at least) was town and lived until at least D4 or something?

Sorry that I didn't post during the rest of the day everyone, my internet died on me. Thanks to everyone who answered the questions. I would welcome it if those that didn't would answer them before the next day.

Also Bizz, could you link me to a CARA game where Bitto (I think that was his name at least) was town and lived until at least D4 or something?

... why?