Bizarro Mafia- Game Over

riariadne

victoly  

14 members have voted

1. 1. do i win guys (read: did you enjoy this game)

• Yes
    • No
    • No for reasons that couldn't be controlled by host
    • It was fun but it could've been balanced better
    • abstain

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't exactly pressure vote anyone. Or talk about the events of the previous day (How about that signup topic)

What am I supposed to do?

"MAN MY ROLE IS SO AWESOME

HEY SCUM LOOK AT HOW AWESOME MY ROLE IS

PLEASE KIDNAP/HOOK/KILL ME, SCUM"

That doesn't seem very conducive to me

Alright, fine.

Tracker, please don't track me because you won't find me visiting anybody

Roleblocker, please don't roleblock me for the same reason

Doctor, ohwait, you're forced to idle N0, nvm

Vigilante, ohwait, you're idling too, sorry

Cop, don't investigate me because if you investigate someone else instead, you'd have a chance of getting a Guilty result, which is very useful

Safeguard, please target me so that the guys mentioned up there don't actually try to target me

Watcher, it would be nice if you could target me as well, just in case the Safeguard and the other guys don't listen to me

I can think up more orders when I can think up more common roles to order around

Safeguard typically stops protective abilities like doctor/bodyguard and martyr, meaning there is literally no drawback to using it on Night 0. Requesting it to be used on you Night 0 means you're afraid of being inspected/tracked/hooked fsr since the mafia can't kill you.

However, you claim to have no night action, meaning the mafia wasting a hook on you would be to our benefit.

So my question is:

What are you afraid of on Night 0, Protoman?

Basically, what I'm saying is, Safeguards can be used by scum as a pseudohitman to assure kills go through, so on non-N0 there is some thought required: Do I want to be sure my <USEFUL ROLE>'s action succeeds, or do I want to have some sort of protective ability make sure they live?

Also, I know this is going to sound incredibly scummy, but in regards to what Proto posted up there, if I was a vigilante, I would totally be shooting everyone of you bitches on N0. It's much better to at least have something tomorrow than to have to shoot randomly later in the game.

Also, I know this is going to sound incredibly scummy, but in regards to what Proto posted up there, if I was a vigilante, I would totally be shooting everyone of you bitches on N0. It's much better to at least have something tomorrow than to have to shoot randomly later in the game.

Look, umm nice contrdiction

I know this is gonna sound scummy but. . .I really need to find out what I'm gonna cook for dinner over the weekend. Anyone got some suggestions that won't make me sick?

I know this is gonna sound scummy but. . .I really need to find out what I'm gonna cook for dinner over the weekend. Anyone got some suggestions that won't make me sick?

human souls