Bizarro Mafia- Game Over

riariadne

victoly  

14 members have voted

1. 1. do i win guys (read: did you enjoy this game)

• Yes
    • No
    • No for reasons that couldn't be controlled by host
    • It was fun but it could've been balanced better
    • abstain

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which is. . .

I'd prefer that the "get the majority vote off me" time is tailored to whoever it is. It would suck if someone in Europe had from midnight to 6 AM to respond.

I still don't understand why Bizz insists to play when she hates the SF community so much.

I agree. I'm so tired of seeing everysingle post an insult to everyone here.

I'm adamant about not making phases shorter anyway. ;/

If you want to make a phase shorter, you should have a reason like majority lynches, not because you're bored. Not posting at all tends to lead to being bored.

Speaking of which, ending early via majority lynch is when the person gets a reasonable amount of time to try and defend themselves, not a set amount.

Edited by Luka M

I agree. I'm so tired of seeing everysingle post an insult to everyone here.

You think I'm insulting you guys?

whoops

it's just kind of how I talk anymore

I'm just saying, I don't mind shorter phases but I don't agree with "longer phases make the game boring," because the only thing that makes a game boring is lack of participation. <__<

I've been through PLENTY of 72-hour days in which people have requested extensions because they simply couldn't get enough done in the day.

So, shorter phases because you feel you guys can get enough done in that time?

Excellent.

But I don't want to hear "I want shorter phases to make the game less boring," because I just don't wholly agree with that. But you can go ahead and ignore me, really. I tend to be a bit rougher nowadays and more aggressive because I'm stupid, sheesh.

QUIT SAYING SILLY THINGS

...The first few phases may need 72 hours. After that, that much time is hardly necessary.

Because people will be making decisions more quickly.

But I don't want to hear "I want shorter phases to make the game less boring," because I just don't wholly agree with that.

Neither do I. However, sometimes longer phases stifle activity because people simply get bored waiting for long phases to end. I don't like it, but it's the truth.

Neither do I. However, sometimes longer phases stifle activity because people simply get bored waiting for long phases to end. I don't like it, but it's the truth.

Look, what I just said was that if the town can make a decision in the span of shorter phases, I don't care.

Some communities need to take longer, though.

So, of course is a town is already finished with their decision, they'll want the day to end. Simple as that.