Bizarro Mafia- Game Over

riariadne

victoly  

14 members have voted

1. 1. do i win guys (read: did you enjoy this game)

• Yes
    • No
    • No for reasons that couldn't be controlled by host
    • It was fun but it could've been balanced better
    • abstain

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, if RD was a Mafia Announcer, there was a small possibility that he didn't have a fakeclaim ready. So I asked him to claim because it'd be easy to notice if it was hastily faked. Not to mention, the win condition statement matches up.

Oh FFS. . .that's a horrible reason to demand a claim. If RD announced his own role, AND was mafia, why wouldn't he have a fake ready?

##Vote: Proto

No, that's not why we ask people to claim.

Hey, I had to catch up on stuff!

Proto's not necessarily acting like mafia, he always does strange things. Asking RD to claim when his role was already known, but not claiming himself, seems pretty logical to me. RD didn't have much to lose from it at all. If nothing else, keeping him around is useful for activity. He's very good at giving people things to talk about.

What are you going to do about it?

This.

I'm going to pull a Prims here and say: I don't give a shit about meta. Even if Proto "always does strange things" and I haven't been around here very often anymore to see much of it, if I don't like the way he's acting, then I don't like the way he's acting. I also HATE how vague he's being, I really do. The thing is, though, I just cannot fathom why he pushed for a claim like that. It gives him townie credit because of how forceful and adamant it seemed, as if he has authority of some kind in the form of his role. I feel like maybe what I'm saying has already been said here, but the ONE THING that gets to me is, "oh, you're gonna lynch me now?" Like... what the fuck? Why not explain yourself a little better? We understand if you can't, but you've already kinda put yourself under the fucking spotlight. I don't want to lynch you yet, but... can't you speak up a little more? You're dancing around concrete answers to all of the questions we have for you, including the unspoken ones, and I don't like it.

##Unvote: Proto

The ONLY reason I'm unvoting you is to prevent a bandwagon that seems to be forming here before you get the chance to stop being so fucking dodgy. If you don't cease, I WILL vote you again.

Oh, and just as a reminder for the future: please don't take my excessive profanity as insulting. It's simply the way I express love for all of you bitches when I play mafia~! Thanks.

This.

I'm going to pull a Prims here and say: I don't give a shit about meta. Even if Proto "always does strange things" and I haven't been around here very often anymore to see much of it, if I don't like the way he's acting, then I don't like the way he's acting. I also HATE how vague he's being, I really do. The thing is, though, I just cannot fathom why he pushed for a claim like that. It gives him townie credit because of how forceful and adamant it seemed, as if he has authority of some kind in the form of his role. I feel like maybe what I'm saying has already been said here, but the ONE THING that gets to me is, "oh, you're gonna lynch me now?" Like... what the fuck? Why not explain yourself a little better? We understand if you can't, but you've already kinda put yourself under the fucking spotlight. I don't want to lynch you yet, but... can't you speak up a little more? You're dancing around concrete answers to all of the questions we have for you, including the unspoken ones, and I don't like it.

##Unvote: Proto

The ONLY reason I'm unvoting you is to prevent a bandwagon that seems to be forming here before you get the chance to stop being so fucking dodgy. If you don't cease, I WILL vote you again.

I don't understand why people are lynching me? I thought it was normal to verify your roleclaims by quoting your role PM. So I asked RD for his one. Since it's NOC, I don't have the convenience of seeking him out in IRC or anything, so I had to resort to calling him out. If I asked for it when he was offline, it could be hours before he gets the chance again, and I didn't want to give him the opportunity to fakeclaim. So that's why I did what I did, and no, my role doesn't give me any authority.

Also, when did I push for a claim? My vote for RD was partially a joke vote, but I also wanted to catch his attention. And then I asked him to roleclaim. In only a single post. I didn't really push him for it and I wouldn't start screaming "RD IS SCUM" if he refused. Heck, I even told him to delete bits that he wanted to keep hidden without informing us (he chose to inform us anyway though). I really don't get what makes my behavior so suspicious.

And since I don't know why people are voting for me, I have no clue how I can defend myself. What do you WANT me to say? That I had some very good hidden reason for asking RD's roleclaim that I didn't already make obvious? Because I don't. My role has nothing to do with anything. You want to know why I asked RD for his claim, I already told you. You want to know why I'm not fighting the lynch, it's because I don't know what I'm fighting against.

I suppose if I'll die anyways, I could roleclaim, but my role is something that I consider to be negative utility for the Town, so I doubt it would help much. It can be potentially devastating if I pick a good target but since I have no way of gathering info aside from this thread, I intend to keep idling until I am absolutely sure of my target. So you might as well consider me a Vanilla. In any case

##Vote: No Lynch

which is what I usually do on Day Ones.

Shortening phases is something I'd rather not do.

If there's a majority before, you can shorten them anyway. =/

night phases are 2 days

I like your times

You.

And Proto's Night 0 thing was weird.

totally

I can think of a reason for Proto to have done what he did and it would make sense IF he were mafia.

reason for asking for RD's PM: the town in this game is called FORSAKEN, not town and the mafia whatever the hell the are called shouldn't know about this, Proto could have asked RD to do it simply to know what the town are called.

reason for claiming to have a post restriction: If he was scum, he could have easily found out that his other buddies don't have a restriction(I know I don't have a post restriction) so to claim as someone with a post restriction(or at least claiming to have one) would seem like he has no idea about others which he is trying to make us think.

by the way everything I said could be easily wrong, but I just thought I should get my views out here and so I am not gonna vote for him.

Also I HATE No lynches.