Bizarro Mafia- Game Over

riariadne

victoly  

14 members have voted

1. 1. do i win guys (read: did you enjoy this game)

• Yes
    • No
    • No for reasons that couldn't be controlled by host
    • It was fun but it could've been balanced better
    • abstain

jesus slayer just give up

could've been believable if you hadn't claimed the same role with a different name, but you fucking did

like, same role same name? sure, i'll take it.

same role, different name? buuuuuuuuuullshiiiiiiiiit

look at me discussing at night, i hope you fuckers are happy with your sleeping pills and insomniac issues

You don't have to worry about us in the aspect of drugs Mr.Troll, we take drugs far worse than sleeping pills.

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol

In any case, regardless of Kirsche's doubts on Slayer's alliance, it would definitely be a waste to have a Cop check out someone who is about to get shot by a Vig, no matter what alignment Slayer ends up flipping.

That can only happen if he is Town. But he claimed Bodyguard, and also claimed to do the same thing as this "Guardian" role. So unless you're suggesting that Reinfleche used two totally different names in order to write down the SAME role, while also making sure that the descriptions for each role are completely identical (aside from flavor), then I fail to see how there is any possibility of a Town Slayer. Aside from the Tailor role, but well, the whole reason why it's so broken is because it forces us to do stuff like this.

Aside from the Tailor role, but well, the whole reason why it's so broken is because it forces us to do stuff like this.

The tailor role isn't broken at all. It's only broken if you take every single result as fact, and if you do then you're a terrible cop, watcher and tracker and just ask to be easily manipulated.

Some shit happened and some people died.

Featuring Snike, SEG, and Slayer! Two of which were Sin Covenant!

[spoiler=snike]

Dear Snike,

6. You are Snoopy, FORSAKEN Tracker.

Ace Spades

snoopy.jpg

-May choose 1 person each night to follow the scent of, learning who they visited that night

You are sided with the Forsaken. You win if all anti-Forsaken factions are eliminated.

[spoiler=slayer]

Sho.M SlayerX:

10. You are Fatima, SIN COVENANT Roleblocker.

Queen Diamonds

fatima.jpg

-Talk with other member's of the Sin Covenant

-Fourth in the Sin Covenant hierarchy

-May choose 1 person each night to curse by replying to this PM "Night X: Freezing USER."

-That user's night actions will fail for the night.

You are sided with the Sin Covenant. You win if your team makes up at least half of the remaining players.

[spoiler=SEG]

Sober Emo Girl:

13. You are Solid Snake, SIN COVENANT Infiltrator.

Jack Diamonds

Mgs-solid-snake.jpg

-Talk with other members of the Sin Covenant.

-Second in the Sin Covenant hierarchy

-Cannot be followed at night due to your skill with hiding in a cardboard box.

You are sided with the Sin Covenant. You win if your team makes up at least half of the remaining players.

There is no announcement for today.

It's now Day 3. Phase ends Sunday, October 2nd, at 11:00 AM EST (extended for personal reasons).

Well, that's good news I guess, and I suppose we can conclude that the mafia has a role checker... I also got more news from... someone:

You learned that there's a person with the team "Solo", with the wincon "You are alone. You win if you are the last to survive." In addition, you picked up that there are 5 people outside the Forsaken.

So assuming these statements, I suppose we're dealing with a 4 person mafia and 1 third party (given the kills most likely a SK).

Laslty, I idled tonight because I wanted to see whether I'd get the same flavour Proto had yesterday, which apparently isn't the case.

So if we're dealing with a four person mafia, the only way they can win is if they kill all but one of us and we don't find them!

... oh

hahahahaha I knew SEG was mafia, but I guess I never really picked up on that. <___<

... Why did Slayer do that, anyway?

I'm kind of confused.

Meh you guys can't see why i did it? I mean really? thnk about it? You think my teamates wouldn't help? Like seriously. Anywho, it was a good run. I'll be retiring for some time from SF mafia. I keep getting mafia, and i just wanmt to focus some more on my school right now... I want a good average for this year.

Just out of curiousity, why?

Normally SEG is more... invested into the game, I suppose. Something was different about her playstyle this time. I thought her town at first, but my opinion changes fast I guess.

Guys

I did not shoot Slayer last night. I am completely serious here. I was paranoid about some Interceptor and figured that he was getting lynched anyway. Somebody killed him, but it wasn't me. And I doubt Reinfleche would put in two infinite Vigs, so all I can deduce is that there is a Serial Killer, and that there are other Townies here that can kill, but most likely not as their entire role. Probably a Jack-of-all-Trades or a Skitzo or even a Mad Doctor.

But I was most definitely idling last night.

Chew toy. . . :(:

If you were suspicious of SEG, Bizz, why didn't you say something earlier? Not too many of us are familiar with her style, so I can't tell if she's town, mafia, or trolling.

Chew toy. . . :(:

If you were suspicious of SEG, Bizz, why didn't you say something earlier? Not too many of us are familiar with her style, so I can't tell if she's town, mafia, or trolling.

##Vote:Bizz

you were always defending Mr.Troll

##Vote:Bizz

you were always defending Mr.Troll

I defended SEG over things that weren't game-related. That was probably the worst fucking vote I have ever seen, Blitz.

I defended her view on how talking at night should not be allowed, among other things that were pretty much just us fucking around. That's a pretty weird thing to be working up a suspicion about. I thought Kay's vote was bad, but yours is terrible. I'm sorry. I'm tempted to vote you now, but I'll refrain from it looking like an OMGUS <__<

And I don't know, I had funny feelings about her but after throwing my suspicions on Core and kirsche I felt that no one would probably listen to me anyway. Not to mention that my scumhunting skills this game have been kind of terrible.

I defended SEG over things that weren't game-related. That was probably the worst fucking vote I have ever seen, Blitz.

I defended her view on how talking at night should not be allowed, among other things that were pretty much just us fucking around. That's a pretty weird thing to be working up a suspicion about. I thought Kay's vote was bad, but yours is terrible. I'm sorry. I'm tempted to vote you now, but I'll refrain from it looking like an OMGUS <__<

And I don't know, I had funny feelings about her but after throwing my suspicions on Core and kirsche I felt that no one would probably listen to me anyway. Not to mention that my scumhunting skills this game have been kind of terrible.

No one here cares about what I have to say so I say whatever I want to(no offense Bizz, I just thought trolling you would be fun since you were trolling us for a while now)

so yeah

##Unvote

(no offense Bizz, I just thought trolling you would be fun since you were trolling us for a while now)

Pshhhh

I don't troll

you guys are my bitches and you know it~

I have reason to believe that Wen Yang is telling the truth.

##Vote: Slayer

I would like to hear those reasons if possible.

Furthermore, I'd like to ask Blitz, eclipse and Kevin for their opinions regarding today's lynch.