Bizarro Mafia- Game Over

riariadne

victoly  

14 members have voted

1. 1. do i win guys (read: did you enjoy this game)

• Yes
    • No
    • No for reasons that couldn't be controlled by host
    • It was fun but it could've been balanced better
    • abstain

At this point... I'm kinda suspecting Proto to be the SK tbh... it still doesn't make any sense to me that he apparenlty idled... furthermore I'm somewhat suspicious because he apparently has two extra abilities, even though Vig itself is already a powerful role...

Also ffs Kay, would you be so kind to explain to us why you thought Wen was town?

Huh, what two abilities are you referring to? And didn't Darros already claim that he shot Slayer? Even if he was lying, he would have had to have outside contact with me to plan this out, in a NOC game.

So, uh, should I kill anyone tonight?

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, Levity, I hope you don't think I have some objection to not talking at night. I just object to being called profane names for not following rulesets from completely separate games. Personally, I'd prefer if night talking wasn't allowed on SF.

This is also hardly something to be suspicious over, Darros. <____<

You seem to dwell on this adamant mindset that aggressiveness = mafia, which is... not true. It's true sometimes, but not all the time. You have to take action in NOC.

I suppose taking action in NOC is good, but doing it too much makes people look agressively paranoid or something.

What you're saying makes sense though.

Horray, I'm slowly learning to play mafia the right way!

Also what is meta? I've seen it discussed a lot but don't know what it is. :(

Metagaming, at least in this usage, means basing things on what you think the host or a player might do. For example, Proto not suspecting Kevin, since he usually talks more as mafia, or me suspecting Life in Itemafia for the opposite reason.

Because it's that big a deal amirite?

and yes, when playing hour long games of LoL, it's very easy to get ninja'd.

It's rude.

My role is passive. And stupid. And thanks to everyone being suspicious of me, I'm probably not gonna serve my best purpose of "get killed at night so someone more useful doesn't".

It's rude.

My role is passive. And stupid. And thanks to everyone being suspicious of me, I'm probably not gonna serve my best purpose of "get killed at night so someone more useful doesn't".

Eclipse, everyone should be giving their opinions at this point anyway. <_____<

Also, me too! What a coincidence!

I did, and that thing about Kevin not being my mom was a (bad) joke.

You kinda said something about Proto not working on you. When I'm killed at night, I die, no matter what targets me. ;/

You kinda said something about Proto not working on you. When I'm killed at night, I die, no matter what targets me. ;/

After tonight, it's all gone and I'm just a useless role, lol.

That means that you have tonight, so barring something truly weird, you'll see the next day phase. Knowing my crappy luck, I'll probably see it too. . .even if I hate my role. . .bleh.

Huh, what two abilities are you referring to? And didn't Darros already claim that he shot Slayer? Even if he was lying, he would have had to have outside contact with me to plan this out, in a NOC game.

Mafia shoots Snike. Darros shoots Slayer. You shoot SEG. No planning required.

So, uh, should I kill anyone tonight?

Yes.

Hey if you hate it so much and want to die so badly why don't you out it.

*thinks of the fastest way to die*

I'M THE MOD, AND I CAN END THIS GAME AT ANY TIME!

</sarcasm>

Anyone you want. Though I would advise against shooting me for reasons found in this thread.

I agree with Kaoz on this one, but I should remind you not to go random, you might end up like me in the other game(If you are SK, I would prefer if you died)

The following people all died miserable deaths. The last two were Sin Covenant.

[spoiler=kay]

Dear Kay,

4. You are Neku Sakuraba, FORSAKEN Psychic.

Queen Spades

Neku.jpg

-May choose 2 players at night to "scan" by replying to this PM "Night X: Scanning (USERS)"

-One of them will be randomly selected

-You will be told 4 letters- you know they are related to the user's character

-You will not know which of the two users was picked

-You may talk with them anonymously here [snip]

You are sided with the Forsaken. You win if all anti-Forsaken factions are eliminated.

[spoiler=eclipse]

7. You are Hatsune Miku, SIN COVENANT Overseer.

Queen Hearts

hatsune-miku-hatsune-miku-9093307-1000-1000.jpg

-In charge of Sin Covenant's kill (first in the Sin Covenant hierarchy). Reply with "Night X: Sending SIN COVENANT MEMBER to kill USER."

-Talk with other members of the Sin Covenant

-Any investigative action performed on you will fail.

-Once, you may use a pierce strike, a high priority kill that replaces normal night kill (used by replying "Night X: Activate Pierce Strike on USER.")

You are sided with the Sin Covenant. You win if your team makes up at least half of the remaining players.

[spoiler=Balcerzak]

8. You are Agent J, SIN COVENANT Rolefinder.

Jack Spades

willsmith.jpg

-Talk with other members of the Sin Covenant

-Third in the Sin Covenant hierarchy

-May choose a to investigate a player to learn their role by replying to this PM "Night X: Searching the database for USER."

You are sided with the Sin Covenant. You win if your team makes up at least half of the remaining players.

You also hear the following:

「油断せずに行こう」

It's now Day Four. Phase ends Friday, October 7, at 3PM EST.