Pokemon TCG Mafia

Kay

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kevin the more and more you push for this one measly person... I mean I know you've acted like this before in Invalice when you were trying to make the cult beat town, but then you were desperately trying to get rid of Sho because he was town leader. I was thinking, mafia wouldn't try so hard when it's only the beginning of the game because they know all their choices. I think it'd be more likely that you're town that found the only person they don't feel they can trust, rather than a mafia who for some reason finds it a huge loss to not lynch one person out of many.

So I didn't want to try lynch you (though it still makes me wonder, if only about 1-5%, why you want Psych gone so bad and the more and more you keep pushing it..... It just feels more discomforting to me)

But then there's Psych and didn't he say he was searching for the other lake guardians? I don't actually know them... like.... at all... but what would he be searching for them for if he was mafia and already knew them? If he were mafia there'd be no point and idk what the point of making that up would be. If he weren't part of them, then the thought of claiming to be one of them probably wouldn't even occur to him. There could be a possibility I suppose but we don't know a thing about it.

Sooo these things are leaving me undecided and I wouldn't try risking voting either of you. Although as for Psych wasn't that going to be investigated further? If anything convincing is found on him, then we can reconsider.

mmmk now that I've had sufficient time to re-read the thread. I have some thoughts.

-Eclipse, Psych, and Kevin all seem super town to me(Psych seeming less so). Kevin is too direct and aggressive, even for Kevin, to be a mafia member trying to control the lynch this early. That doesn't start to work until you get down to way less players. Psych is less super town because his actions seem really random. While I think he's just being truthful with his accusations, theres no way they are going to be taken seriously without proper evidence anyways, so there was no reason for certain people to get so defensive/upset etc. about them. His vote for Core just seems like him overreacting to core's overreaction. Clipsey seemed strangely more hostile than usual but seeing as she believed Psych was playing right when he was being scrutinized by Kevin for how he was playing, it makes sense. All in all, they were all three bickering pointlessly.

-13th was sheeping way too much, and kept voting and unvoting. Maybe he didn't know what he wanted to do, maybe he didn't know what he should do, or was supposed to do. I found it somewhat suspicious.

-Core completely dismissed Darros' sheeping, which I found interesting. There have been people lynched for sheeping before, so I wonder why its not a big deal all of a sudden.

-RD's Proto vote was really random and I still don't understand it. Proto didn't seem to do anything but throw out logic that may not have been very good logic, but it wasn't anything worth a vote.

-Tables always having lots of reasoning. May be trying to appear to be thinking everything out so much? Seems pretty town to me though.

-Snike claimed half driver, really insistent on other half driver claiming. Interestingly, his claim for town half driver is bought automatically, and some people think maybe the other half is mafia.

To be honest, there isn't a particularly good reason for Snike to fakeclaim halfdriver. If he's mafia and he's a halfdriver, then why would he show his hand? If he's mafia and not a halfdriver, what information does he hope to get from claiming halfdriver?

However, if Snike is telling the truth, then presumably his other half is mafia (or he would have claimed to Snike already).

If Snike is the mafia half driver, and he claims first and makes it seem like hes the town half, assuming one is town and one is mafia, its better for him at this point isn't it? Because it seems people are believing him. So theres always that possible reasoning behind that. Also, Snike did a lot of pressure voting. Slightly suspicious reads in some of the things he did, but overall I'm leaning indifferent to town.

-No lynch. I don't mind no lynches. Keeps us from mislynching, especially when most of our D1 discussion, in the thread at least, was silly bickering and pressure votes without good responses to them.

-Snike claimed half driver, really insistent on other half driver claiming. Interestingly, his claim for town half driver is bought automatically, and some people think maybe the other half is mafia.

If Snike is the mafia half driver, and he claims first and makes it seem like hes the town half, assuming one is town and one is mafia, its better for him at this point isn't it? Because it seems people are believing him. So theres always that possible reasoning behind that. Also, Snike did a lot of pressure voting. Slightly suspicious reads in some of the things he did, but overall I'm leaning indifferent to town.

Well, I wasn't trying to suggest that Snike is actually town or anything. Just that claiming half-driver doesn't actually benefit the mafia beyond trying to make him look innocent.

I kind of looked at things at that time, and Psych is hiding stuff for what seems to be no reason whatsoever. And he insulted me! How dare he!

Hopefully he tells soon, or I'm going to keep suspecting him.

I'm not sheeping purposefully. Its just that I'm kind of a newbie at Mafia and so am being not as good as I should. So I'm making quick vote changes.

That and I'm thinking I have two personalities running this game for me, niether of which complies with the other.

time for crap post which has probably already been said!

Both Psych and Kevin seem kind of... It's hard to put it. Psych's being way too secretive and not explaining anything, Kevin's pushing for a lynch way too hard. Admittedly, I do agree with Kevin a bit more, but atm I'm really not sure.

Also does anyone have an idea on town/mafia/whatever ratio