Pokemon TCG Mafia

Kay

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Triple posting is the way to go.

1. I think freohr/core/darros are scum because I'm not telling.

If you have reason to suspect someone, then why not out it? Surely outing scummy information is beneficial to the town.

That is perhaps the stupidest thing you've ever said.

Firstly, it is not a WIFOM. A WIFOM is predicting what will and what won't happen in terms of roles (e.g. the doctor choosing the cleared cop or the vanilla). What I have done is question your inability to elaborate on your scum reads and your repeated attempts at dodging any kind of pressure.

So if you had a reason to suspect someone, you would keep it to yourself? Good to know.

You say that like it's the only thing you're trying to push. Other stuff you're saying is stupid.

Psych not backing stuff up is pretty dumb too, but two wrongs do not make a right.

Depends on the angle of the turn

Okay, I've mulled it over, and I've decided the person I'm currently most suspicious of is ##Vote: Kirsche. The way he's been pressuring Psych for, uh, being Psych, but better, and also the evidence he's used (Psych is withholding information etc.) just doesn't add up in my mind. I'm no where near certain he's scum, but he's the person I'm currently most suspicious of.

Here's a short transcript of a conversation between me and Eclipse, this helped me finalise my thoughts.

Tables I'm beginning to get a scum read on Kirsche. He doesn't actually seem to be saying a lot, keeping things vague, ironically I'd say his accusation for Psych fits him better than it fits Psych

clipseykitty I don't mind pressure-voting, but I do mind it when it's someone that's trying to be active and talking.

Tables And he seems happy to try and shift blame onto Psych, who's usually an easy lynch. It just isn't sitting right with me.

clipseykitty Same here. How much did you talk to Psych?

Tables I haven't. Just seen the stuff in the thread and the stuff on the mafia chat.

clipseykitty Psych's talking to several other people, and this makes me happy.

Tables And reading what you posted is making me more suspicious of Kirsche. Huh, yeah, that's useful

Tables ...Unless it IS a scumbuddy telling him to do it

clipseykitty For Psych? If so, then we're dealing with a very competent mafia.

clipseykitty In Kevin's case, it's all wrong.

Tables Kevin=Kirsche right?

clipseykitty Yep.

Tables I don't really know how he plays. I'm just going by what I read and what I think of it. Like, I'm not playing in my particularly standard fashion here

clipseykitty Kevin's not playing as he did in my mafia, where he was, uh, mafia.

clipseykitty The only thing this kinda parallels to is that Strawman lynch in there, but otherwise, he was being pretty quiet.

Tables Hm. I'll take my suspicion with a pinch of salt in that case. But we only have one anecdote for his behavior there, not a sample. Do you know if he's been in other games?

Tables In fact I'll just ask him and then take a look. I need to go pretty much now. I'll send a transcript of this to ourselves on SF.

clipseykitty Quite a few. He was in Unicycle (town), subbed into Duel Terminal as town, was the Governor/Miller in SF MAFIA, town in Pokemon Legendaries, and in several multifactions.

Tables Okay, thanks. In that case are you confident of his behaviour being his standard town?

clipseykitty This isn't like anything I've seen. Normally, he's not this aggressive.

It might be hard to believe but I agree with Anou.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

So like you to say that.

Pfft, no, Crobat is not the vig! I'M not the vig!

Oh no watch out Obviam, some one is about to kill you.

We need to lynch today. Unfortunately, I don't see Darros, you, or Core as very valuable assets. I chose Core to lynch today, my votes lie where they fall.

good to know you are beating me psych, keep it up(but you are acting different non the less which can be considered scummy).

oh on a side note, Kevin is acting a lot less like he usually does, making himself look somewhat scummy too.

Proto is the new Raymond.

LOL