Pokemon TCG Mafia

Kay

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose that makes sense. It was a very slight vibe was all, since it seemed a strange thing to ask (I haven't played or read Mitlanta so was unaware of the 2 part thing, although RD did suggest the possibility)

Uhhhhh yeah so the Core vote was pretty random... since as Lorddomu said, he hasn't really said anything. Unless that's what makes you wanna vote?

Although personally I would try to avoid doing that since effectiveness of that is like.... low... Unless I've got the idea of that wrong too? ;~;

And if that's not the reason then I'm lost =[

Uhhhhh yeah so the Core vote was pretty random... since as Lorddomu said, he hasn't really said anything. Unless that's what makes you wanna vote?

Although personally I would try to avoid doing that since effectiveness of that is like.... low... Unless I've got the idea of that wrong too? ;~;

And if that's not the reason then I'm lost =[

We need to lynch today. Unfortunately, I don't see Darros, you, or Core as very valuable assets. I chose Core to lynch today, my votes lie where they fall.

kirsche, just how much have you been talking to people? I'm inclined to agree with this little tidbit from Psych:

Unfortunately, I don't see Darros, you, or Core as very valuable assets.

Awwww how am I gonna learn to play if people are gonna plan on killing me for being a bad player?

Although admittedly I do understand where you guys are coming from...

In mafia, the bad players and the best players are almost always killed early. Though people talking about how bad I am at mafia happening this early is a first.

If not Raymond.

People have been outing roles this early?

Interesting

Psych has been doing more than sitting around on his hands and whining about a lack of info on N0. I think that in itself is valuable.

In mafia, the bad players and the best players are almost always killed early. Though people talking about how bad I am at mafia happening this early is a first.

If not Raymond.

Really, just contribute to conversation. If not in the thread, then in PMs.

Really, just contribute to conversation. If not in the thread, then in PMs.

I posted in Night 0, at least. A couple people in the OP list I haven't seen a single post from. I don't plan on starting any PMs just yet, because I have a lack of information at this moment in time.

I posted in Night 0, at least. A couple people in the OP list I haven't seen a single post from. I don't plan on starting any PMs just yet, because I have a lack of information at this moment in time.

Just because you have no info doesn't mean you can't make PMs. ;/

You have your role PM and ideas about people. That works.

Edited by arachnidsGrip

Did you happen to read any additional text in that quote?

I can understand why people would do that since I've seen it done before. People who can't contribute anything are just useless and won't be of any help, they will probably be tossed aside first, then get rid of the good ones. Or imo maybe get rid of them after because the good ones are bad if they're mafia, but also good if they're possibly town because they can be more likely to find mafia, right?