Pokemon TCG Mafia

Kay

You could've claimed to Psych. Again, congratulations on being anti-town.

Don't you get it? I DON'T TRUST EITHER OF YOU. Neither of you have ever presented me anything to the contrary, so why the hell would claiming to psych make things better?

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not unvoting on the grounds of you potentially being fool. But stop lying! Just give us some solid information, seriously.

20:54 Tables Let me get this straight

20:54 Tables You're now NOT claiming you aren't a hunter?

20:54 clipseykitty I'm claiming that it's very possible I lied to you. That should help stir up some discussion.

20:55 Tables And you're not going to tell me more than that?

20:55 clipseykitty Not until postgame. . .sorry.

20:55 Tables ¬_¬

I rate Anouleth's scumhunting skills -5/10, since he doesn't think that it's wise for people to talk on N0.

No, my skills at scumhunting are a perfect 5/10 since I don't contribute or detract from the scumhunting process. Your skills are a 0/10. Because how many scum have you caught so far? Zero. The only person you've "caught" is yourself. But I don't think that's really worthy of congratulation.

I have no objections to people talking on N0. I just don't really see the point in taking part myself, since I have no meaningful information to share. N0 discussion is a joke anyway, it typically ends up with people just talking about nothing. It's especially annoying since I have to wade through a million bullshit posts of people trying to be funny in order to find anything useful.

Clipsey wants to be lynched for whatever reason. Do you guys think it is a good idea to fulfill that?

Why not? If that's the case, we'll have to find out what her archetype is sooner or later.

Edited by Lorddomu

That's the big question. It's a tossup as to whether she has good or bad intentions.

Like what? Is there any archetype/special ability/role/however-you-call-it that benefits from getting lynched? I know about one, but it's highly unlikely that it's going to happen.

Like what? Is there any archetype/special ability/role/however-you-call-it that benefits from getting lynched? I know about one, but it's highly unlikely that it's going to happen.

Fools are generally uncommon, so I suppose it can be overlooked.