Pokemon TCG Mafia

Kay

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF, that was me testing to see if you're mafia (good to know that you're not). It's balls that Rein died, but still. . .

Also: ##Vote: 13thshadow, before he can sheep the vote.

Eclipse, why are you spamming so much? :/

And how does fakeclaiming to Snike "testing to see if he's mafia" work?

Also, a mafia down on N1. That's excellent! :)

You claimed Type checker to me. The type checker already died.

Don't have any logs or other details to add to this? Its hard to judge based solely off of one claim.

If true, it's certainly a reason to lynch.

Also, sorry for my inactivity guys, school's been rough this week.

I'm trying to contact both Snikitty and Eclipse to get their views on what really happened. Unfortunately both were unresponsive. I suggest you both spill some beans to give us some information to work with, sooner rather than later, preferably.

I'm trying to contact both Snikitty and Eclipse to get their views on what really happened. Unfortunately both were unresponsive. I suggest you both spill some beans to give us some information to work with, sooner rather than later, preferably.

Time to cross-examine them!

What the heck is Eclipse doing? Eclipse doesn't act like this in mafia games.

Also, she obviously didn't deny she claimed type checker, in fact she pretty much confirmed it.

Also, considering what Tables said, I would say the results point to:

-2 mafias with one mis-firing.

-JB performed the kill(assuming the mafia can choose who makes the kill, considering his ability) and hit one of those protective roles that kills its attacker, idk what they're called.

-Vig/SK

Interesting and fortunate first night phase.

Also, she obviously didn't deny she claimed type checker, in fact she pretty much confirmed it.

Indeed, she definitely did lie to Snike about being a Type Checker. But since this is Clipsey!, it doesn't mean that she's scum. SERIOUSLY, CLIPSEY!, CAN YOU JUST AVOID DOING CRAZY SUSPICIOUS STUFF FOR A CHANGE???

It's not a misfire. Another Mafia would be a bigger threat than the Town to a second Mafia. It was a kill that helped us all... except for Joshaymin's scumbudies.

The flavor doesn't seem to imply that there are multiple Mafia though.

-JB performed the kill(assuming the mafia can choose who makes the kill, considering his ability) and hit one of those protective roles that kills its attacker, idk what they're called.

That would mean that Reinfleche is a Bomb, which, according to the role PM, he is not.

-Vig/SK

Most likely possibility

Indeed. It's too bad that we had to lose an investigative role, especially when typing is probably not something that the Mafia would consider when constructing fakeclaims, but the loss of a Mafia member more than compensates for that.

Eclipse, stop acting so scummy. It's like now that you've been accused, you're trying your hardest to weasel out of the spotlight. Which is so incredibly scum behaviour it's not even funny.

I still haven't heard back from Snike, but my FoS lies on Eclipse for now.

-Vig/SK

I know, it's like we've switched personalities!