Pokemon TCG Mafia

Kay

I don't understand why you think Clipsey is acting suspicious. >: It's probably something about the game mechanics that I don't know about.

Someone explain it to me, please.

Edited by Lorddomu

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I understand why Psych does this. It's so much fun~!

Now the rest of you that's not Tables or Snike had best explain yourselves, and do it well, or things won't be pretty!

Tables, go search YouTube for She Is My Wife. I think you'll enjoy it.

"Being unproductive to discussion is so much fun~~!!!!!!!!111!!one!"

Now the rest of you that's not Tables or Snike had best explain yourselves, and do it well, or things won't be pretty!

I think we've all voted you for the same reason Snike/Tables voted you.

Well, to be more specific, I put my post on you so that you'd answer a question, and you haven't and acting really stupid. So my vote stays.

Also you've deluded yourself into thinking I'm not paying attention. I know why you posted those videos. I was saying not to.

My goodness, your logic is superb! Like, were you taking lessons from Psych's School of Not Paying Attention?

1. Don't bother speaking for everyone else.

2. I'm positive you're mafia.

1. You appeared to be butthurt that Psych learned to shut his mouth, which is why you wanted him lynched.

2. All you're doing is echoing others for my lynch.

That's not how one plays mafia and looks like town. Start thinking on your own.

1. You appeared to be butthurt that Psych learned to shut his mouth, which is why you wanted him lynched.

I wanted him lynched because he wouldn't out why he suspected people. It's all well and good not outing important info, but if you're not going to say anything at all then you're worthless, and in that case detrimental.

2. All you're doing is echoing others for my lynch.

If this is implying I'm sheeping, I outed my suspicion for you D1 and voted before both 13th shadow and tables did (so you should really moan at them too).

I don't see how either of this relates to me not paying attention either.

That's not how one plays mafia and looks like town. Start thinking on your own.

Yeah because I've totally never said I was suspcious of you before this and my push on psych was really encouraged by other people. It's sad at how little you actually pay attention when you moan at other for it.

I know! :newyears:

My goodness, your logic is superb! Like, were you taking lessons from Psych's School of Not Paying Attention?

Tuition is free, if we remember you attend our school.

I guess I'll say the same thing here. I'm away for this weekend at warwick university, so please don't sub me out for looking inactive.

Hello? Unfortunately I go back to university on Monday :(

Assuming of course this is the University of Warwick in Coventry (I'm aware names can often be misleading)

Hello? Unfortunately I go back to university on Monday :(

Assuming of course this is the University of Warwick in Coventry (I'm aware names can often be misleading)

It's an open day, and yeah, that same warwick university.

So... It looks like Clipsey is under the most suspicion (I'm thinking aloud here, so bear with me). Then again, I'm against those who push hard for a lynch day one with little evidence against someone. Yes, Day 1 lynches are good and should be done, but I'd rather vote off the person who's trying his absolute hardest to lynch someone else for little reason.

So it's Kirsche or Clipse... I don't know... I haven't had much time to look over things, though.

It looks like Clipsey is under the most suspicion (I'm thinking aloud here, so bear with me). Then again, I'm against those who push hard for a lynch day one with little evidence against someone.

Exactly, that's what happens when you say things early: The evidence becomes weak and the culprit (if Clipsey is really from mafia) will be aware. Then again, there's nothing to lose from lynching a suspicious player.

##Vote: kirsche

Because lying about your role doesn't make you mafia.

##Vote: Kirsche

This is Clipsey! we're talking about, so her lying about her role doesn't make her scum. She likes doing crazy stuff like that. Kirsche, on the other hand, seems to be trying too hard to lynch Clipsey! based solely on that one lie. He was already acting weird on Day 1, so yeah...

Also, Kirsche doesn't normally seem to be contributing much in past Mafia games when he's Town. This is most clearly illustrated in Ivalice Mafia, where he went from "doing nothing but listen to the leader" to "writing big explanations on why X must have been culted and should be lynched" as soon as he was culted. He doesn't normally talk this much except in games like Schoolboy Mafia, where he was scum.

I wanted him lynched because he wouldn't out why he suspected people. It's all well and good not outing important info, but if you're not going to say anything at all then you're worthless, and in that case detrimental.

It's called "not telling everyone and their sheep why you're doing what you're doing, because there's mafia hidden among them". Do you expect Psych to forever tell you everything because he's Psych? You're not clear by a long shot, so why should he?

If this is implying I'm sheeping, I outed my suspicion for you D1 and voted before both 13th shadow and tables did (so you should really moan at them too).

I don't see how either of this relates to me not paying attention either.

Funny you didn't vote before Snike, though (you had all of D1 to do it, and you were too busy whining that Psych wasn't being loose with his info). And when you did, you gave no reason, other than pressure. That looks suspicious.

Yeah because I've totally never said I was suspcious of you before this and my push on psych was really encouraged by other people. It's sad at how little you actually pay attention when you moan at other for it.

The three separate voices in your head don't count as other people. I don't remember anyone else being so upset with Psych that they tried to get him lynched on D1.

My vote stays.