Pokemon TCG Mafia

Kay

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Proto is being incredibly scummy, and insists he is not malicious, but I don't know. He visited Kevin last night, and refuses to say why.

The doc is dead, the martyr is dead, I am the watcher, Darros is the tracker, Kevin is the bodyguard. There is nothing Proto could be that would go after Kevin.

Cop.

Since my other confidants are dead, I have nothing to lose.

You all know me as Azelf. I am the Town Watcher.

What I am curious about, is why Proto visited Kevin last night. Lorddomu also visited him, so if Kevin was role blocked he can collaborate my story.

Okay, so Kevin(who claimed to be the BG) was role blocked

These are the few reasons I can think of for which that could have happened:

1)Kevin was lying and Lorddomu figured it out(highly doubt that is true)

2)Lorddomu was tricked into believing that Kevin was mafia by some scum(I have never talked to Lorddomu,but that would surely explain why he was killed,but somehow I doubt this theory too)

3)and finally the bus driver(/s) happened(this is the most likely option)

So why don't you explain what you and your buddy had been up to last night Snike?

So,

##vote:Snike

until he explains himself.

Phase extended by one day because I made a mistake and didn't write the end time down correctly (time, no date), and apparently it affected the amount of discussion. Phase ends at 1 AM EST/5 AM GMT on 9/30

Edited by Kay

Okay, so Kevin(who claimed to be the BG) was role blocked

These are the few reasons I can think of for which that could have happened:

1)Kevin was lying and Lorddomu figured it out(highly doubt that is true)

2)Lorddomu was tricked into believing that Kevin was mafia by some scum(I have never talked to Lorddomu,but that would surely explain why he was killed,but somehow I doubt this theory too)

3)and finally the bus driver(/s) happened(this is the most likely option)

So why don't you explain what you and your buddy had been up to last night Snike?

So,

##vote:Snike

until he explains himself.

>Implying I know my driver buddy

I drove someone by request. It was not either of the deceased.

Tables, what exactly does your role do, and how do you think the Mafia found out about it?

The mafia knows because I've been liberally revealing it in a bid to not die by night 2 as is standard for me. The role is pretty much, if I get killed at night, I blow up and take my killer with me.

Of course, I could be bluffing. I defy the mafia to shoot me and find out if I am.

Anyway, Having not entirely followed what's going on regarding Proto I'm a little confused as to the evidence against him. I'm going to reread some stuff and come to a conclusion.

Also Cop: If you did indeed investigate Anouleth and clear him, then stay quiet. If you did not, please say immediately, and we can have a town leader, if he's up for it.

Well then anouleth, I'm guessing you're sucm, because you refuse to help teh town get coordinated.

You mean "I refuse to hand over my role PM to anyone who asks for it"? Heaven forbid someone take issue with your glorious leadership after you've shown so much evidence that you're town. After all, you've shown such competence so far this game. You managed to pick the most useful player in the game and lynch her. And before that, you pushed for a Psych lynch, for the crime of having information. And then blurted out your role PM.

So not only is there no evidence that you're town, but you've been incredibly pushy and aggressive all game, caused a doctor lynch, and shown yourself incapable of keeping your mouth shut. So yeah, I'm happy to refuse to march off the edge of a cliff behind you, just because you had the initiative to declare yourself town leader.

Yeah I would think just because someone finds it hard to trust you doesn't implicate that they should be our next target =/ You shouldn't pick someone just because of one thing they did because if you're being too hasty that won't look too good. If you really are on our side I would advise you to try be more careful so we don't get any more town than we already have.

Also I'm sorry for not providing much discussion guys (even though you all already know that's normal of me), I'm trying but I just never really felt comfortable with the votings or just... of course, don't know who to suspect. =[ And (almost?) everyone I'd been talking to in pm has been lynched, I think... So maybe I should start trying to find more people to talk to.

And before that, you pushed for a Psych lynch, for the crime of having information.

For the crime of not sharing information the town deserves to know.

And then blurted out your role PM.

Eclipse told me "claim or die" in chat and you all voted for me. What did you want me to do? Lay down and die?

So not only is there no evidence that you're town, but you've been incredibly pushy and aggressive all game, caused a doctor lynch, and shown yourself incapable of keeping your mouth shut. So yeah, I'm happy to refuse to march off the edge of a cliff behind you, just because you had the initiative to declare yourself town leader.

So you would prefer a nl then? A disorganised town? You're marching off the egde of a cliff already by doing that.

And we may as well be marching off the edge of the cliff if we let someone lead us who we don't have reason to trust 100%. Well of course in a game like this it's hard to trust anybody 100% but someone who let another town die to prove themself doesn't seem like someone I'd be willing to trust. I would prefer someone who I could trust more and has hardly done anything suspicious.

Although as for the no lynch part, that part I may sort of agree with... Still, I don't really have any other targets in mind. I would just at least hope we could try get more of a chance to try find somebody else to target. But of course there always is the Unvote.

You guys could all claim to me, for Science. Or you could lynch me. I started the lynch on Herr Doktor, after all.