What to do with my life.

Fenrir

I'm bored in life, need suggestions. Grounded for next 3 weeks, 14 years old, freshman at a very small school,(30-35 people in my class, 100-125 in the high school) single.

I'm going to consider everything, but no guarantees about whether i actually do it.

Listen to mewithoutyou

Listen to mumford and sons

Listen to beirut

Go on two three mile runs a day, one before breakfast, one before dinner

Drink Arizona Tea

Be awesome

Sneak out and cheel with a bro or ho

etc.

Be a nerd for once, and stay at home, and be in the computer, dont use your cell phone, do your home work.

But why would I want to do that? being inside of my computer and not being in connection with anybody? D:

Listen to mewithoutyou

Listen to mumford and sons

Listen to beirut

I'll do all this bro. already listened to mumford today :newyears:

Go on two three mile runs a day, one before breakfast, one before dinner

Drink Arizona Tea

Be awesome

Sneak out and cheel with a bro or ho

etc.

that much running isn't necessary, and I work out for basketball...

I have never drunk much arizona tea, but it's cheap, so I'll try it.

I do that plenty, but i need improvement.

I have like no friends who live close, and none of us can drive, so that sucks =[

Edited by Fenrir

But why would I want to do that? being inside of my computer and not being in connection with anybody? D:

... Extroverts :facepalm:

j/kMostly

Edited by SlayerX

that much running isn't necessary, and I work out for basketball...

I have never drunk much arizona tea, but it's cheap, so I'll try it.

I have like no friends who live close, and none of us can drive, so that sucks =[

Yeah, you work out for basketball, but you have nothing else to do. RUN YOURSELF INTO THE GROUND, AND BECOME GODMOD FIT. But yeah, ARizona tea is the best. ALSO, do you have a bike? IT DOES THE SAME THING AS A CAR.

Also, play xbox.

Yeah, you work out for basketball, but you have nothing else to do. RUN YOURSELF INTO THE GROUND, AND BECOME GODMOD FIT. But yeah, ARizona tea is the best. ALSO, do you have a bike? IT DOES THE SAME THING AS A CAR.

Also, play xbox.

Maybe I'll run a little more.

yeah, you've got good ideas... I'm gonna try them :awesome:

after you finished your work...

SLEEP

Edit: also, what the hell did you do to get grounded for three weeks?

drinking.

^Yes, that xD

Mow peoples' lawns so that way you can visit friends when it seems to your parents you're only trying to raise money

everybody where i live is rich, so they get lawn mowing services to do it for them D:

Maybe I'll run a little more.

yeah, you've got good ideas... I'm gonna try them :awesome:

I used to be in terrible shape, but I was grounded for two weeks, so literally all I did was exercise. Now I'm in average shape...ONE MORE TERRIBLE MISDEED UNTIL GOOD SHAPE.

I used to be in terrible shape, but I was grounded for two weeks, so literally all I did was exercise. Now I'm in average shape...ONE MORE TERRIBLE MISDEED UNTIL GOOD SHAPE.

lololololol. that's good bro, maybe you'll even hit the weights! :awesome:

Buy Arkham Horror and spend hours trying to face off against elder horrors all by your lonesome (I just saved the world from being destroyed by this guy named Azathoth - it is funny that Azathtoth is known as "nuclear chaos" - obviously referring to central, but since he is the creator of gods and if he awakens, they are all destroyed, it's ironic that nuclear weaponry is what has the most potential to destroy the world as we know it should it be unleashed). Even better, it's a co-op board game so you can play it with friends once you're done being grounded, and as far as I can tell the more friends you have the better chance you have of winning the game. BOARD GAMES ARE FUN, if a little random!

Edited by Blue Mars

It was a late monday afternoon. Marching band practice was cancelled, so I'm stuck wondering what to do. I decided to browse the internet, since I didn't feel like doing homework. I took a look at this thread. My reply was obvious. I scrolled down to the bottom of the thread in excitement, ready to post my humourus reply.

Then I read Integrity's post.

;~;.