I'm slow, but. Kirby series boss realization

someonewhodied

zero from dreamland 3 is an original boss

and then

02 in crystal shards is the resurrection of that, hence the name "Zero Two"

And then kirby and the amazing mirror, the mirror world is an alternate world with similarities

with Dark mind being the mirror world counterpart

Kracko is soft and fluffy. It looks so cute, despite being one of the more recurring and possibly deadly bosses in the series.

As for Dark Mind, that could be Nightmare. It could be anyone, really, we don't know. But, likely, it's just an amalgamation of all the darkness the Mirror World had been reflecting, and not truly any one of those beings.

Kracko is soft and fluffy. It looks so cute, despite being one of the more recurring and possibly deadly bosses in the series.

Kracko is only annoying if you fail to bring a copy ability to the fight (or pick a terribly bad one).

And possibly in Kirby's Dream Land, with no copy abilities existing and Kirby being made of glass in that game.

Edited by Shade of Shadow

I find Kracko even easy to beat without copy abilities, his attacks aren't too hard to dodge and they don't vary much in most of the Kirby games I've played. From what I remember, one is a horizontal raining attack you can just fly over or head to extreme sides of the screen to dodge, the next is a targeted rain attack you can dodge by dashing, and the third is a rotating beam attack you can dodge by being towards the center of the screen.

Of course this is coming from a guy who has beaten all the bosses but metaknight, the super metaknight guy and super marx guy in superstar for ds without copy abilities, cuz real kirbies don't need to copy no posers.

Edited by Blue Mars