I am the King of Jerks.

Ein

We are a Fire Emblem themed board, don't do that. We should stick to a FE theme for the sake of new member supply.

Serenes Forest can stay the default. A NMxNarga skin would be cool though. 8]

Of course, I was just joking. NM gets upset easily.

I dunno if we *need* a new forum skin though :P:.

Well you don't really "need" anything on the internet, but I think it's time to change stuff up a little. Something red colored.

Now that I am Admin I'm thinking NM x Narga would make a great site banner. I will have to consult Pi on its design.

So, you need someone to draw a monkey dressed as a Ninja hugging/something-ing the dragon Narga from fe4. That would look pretty hilarious. Go for it!

You know what will happen if you do...

The world will rejoice at the awesomeness of the drawing? You gotta admit, a Ninja Monkey with a dragon is pretty awesome.

narga your name is narga rocks not just narga so you would be represented by a nerd with a shirt with narga on it on. also bestiality isn't cool.

no but seriously now best two colours are black and white I demand for the only demographic that matters (mine) be catered to.