Video game music

Reider

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got to the sixth strata, and I know I am going to eat my words (as per usual), but I am PSYCHED for my first encounter with Muckdile later on.

This just sounds hilarious. Also, one of the comments on this video:

"Did you record my school band for this, SEGA? I'm serious, this sounds identical."

That tragic mother$#@&er....

WE WERE GONNA SAVE THE GALAXY 2GETHER Q~Q

This needs to be SSB4!

Funny thing, in my recent Hypermode run of Corruption, Rundas is actually the boss I had the most trouble with(bar Dark Samus), which is fine with me since I got to listen to this track for longer than usual ^o^

Edited by LuxSpes

Oh yeah dude Rundas is definitely more challenging than Ghor and Gandrayda. And given the tension and tragedy with his death in particular, I'm sort of wondering why he wasn't the last of them you fought, instead of the first... But, I digress.

It would be nice to have that one in Smash 4, though there are a lot of really good songs it has to compete with, too ~3o

Ah, yeah, the character themes in F-Zero GX are so good. Gotta love the "heavy" themes, like for Pico, Bio Rex, Billy, etc.

Also, dat Hydrocity Zone. I love it when songs are remixed to a different console's sound. Here's one that has the SNES Sand Ocean theme F-Zero X style.