Video game music

Reider

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I'm playing through Zelda: Twilight Princess, here's one of my favorite tracks in the game. ^^

This one is my absolute fav though :D:

I just posted Hidden Village because I just got done with that part earlier. lol

Edited by Anacybele

Playing this to my next boyfriend.

edit- before bed

editedit

eww the moon sounds gross.

Edited by Maji

I really love their remix of EOIII's sea battle tune, amusingly enough called 'End of Raging Waves', which I coincidentally have just started playing last week.

I never got the chance to finish EOIV, but after I finish III, I'll restart my file and go from there.

IMO, EOII had the best overall soundtrack, but I am totally hot for the 3DS's version of 'Scatter About', as well as Untold's fabulous OST makeover.

Edited by Maji

A small tribute to Captain Falcon's announcement in SSB4:

PS: I just sucked in the story in F-Zero GX. This game was so incredibly hard for me. I never could beat the mission with the bomb. So much more sad that I never got acces to this song...

Edited by TalesOf Hysteria

An Orchestral version of EF EXCEED's main theme. Plays when the last boss loses half his health, and even overrides character themes too.

This is the wonderswan version of "Fight for Tomorrow," which I believe also plays during the second-to-last chapter of SRW OG 2 for the GBA. You can also find Kyosuke and Excellen's themes from the wonderswan version on youtube pretty easily (Beowulf and Fallen White Angel, respectively).