Video game music

Reider

And half a year later, I finished Dragon Quest VII for 3DS!

It was easier than the PSX version, if only for the fact that the Summoner requirement was toned down in terms of battles you have to fight to get it, but in that sense, it was more enjoyable. Didn't appreciate on map spawning, because a lot of the dungeons are tight squeezing, so you'd get in a battle like ever three or so steps.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used what bit of little motivation I had today to finish this game; the final boss was an asshole, even with spamming Mirror left, right and centre. I'm glad it's finally over, and I look forward to playing the sequel, which appears to have a lot of hype to it.

EDIT: found it~ this version is like a million times better than the NES one, but SRW2 is forever better than SRW as a game.

The Aeon Genesis Translations version of SRW 2 replaces Tobe! Gundam! with Gallant Char. The funny thing about that is that normally, Gallant Char actually switches into Tobe! Gundam! towards the end of the song. I'm not sure if the version they put into SRW2 does, though.

EDIT-It does not.

Edited by SeverIan

The Aeon Genesis Translations version of SRW 2 replaces Tobe! Gundam! with Gallant Char. The funny thing about that is that normally, Gallant Char actually switches into Tobe! Gundam! towards the end of the song. I'm not sure if the version they put into SRW2 does, though.

EDIT-It does not.

I'm actually on my second playthrough of the third one, so I've gained a lot of love for Gallant Char. I might have to check that out, I've been meaning to play through the NES one again, without having to MethussXv Gundam solo the final chapters.

Shame EX isn't fully translated yet, I really loved 3, and EX is supposed to be somewhat like it.

Ahh what the heck, I'm really feelin' the tunes today.

That game is the bomb diggity. Has anyone posted the Masked DeDeDe theme yet?

I love this piece, but you probably only hear about 12 seconds of it in the actual game.

EDIT: Sounds better with the enemy spawning sound effects, IMHO.

Edited by Maji

Divinity: Original Sin just got a full release. I've been with it since the beta, and it's honestly a lot better than the previous Divinity games. I like the sense of emptiness the title theme gives.

Edit: dangit, these YouTube things are hard on my phone. I'll fix it when I get to a computer and can properly put in the video. :P Edited by Rollertoaster