Video game music

Reider

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tales of Symphonia: Like a Glint of Light. My favorite theme in video games ever, aside from maybe the FE recurring recruitment theme.
The best part of it is A) you only get in battle. so there are times when I go into battle just to hear the theme. so I get to level up and hear awesome music. B) it comes during the second half of the game, when you are on another world. compared to its disc 1 counterpart, it is a lot more lively and action packed. so it basically signals that business is about to pick up with the game.

Apparently I get road rage when I drive to Mario Kart music; if only I could throw a green shell at the old woman driving in front of me today.

Edited by Maji

So this could be kind of a crazy idea but is there a chance at all that we could maybe create a full list of this? Dividing all the music linked in here by series or whatever?

The only way we can really implement this idea is by having one guy do it a little bit at a time, or having one guy do like 10 pages, then another guy takes over for another 10, and then etc. Someone has to actively keep it up after the list is all done though (or periodical updates).

Thoughts?

So this could be kind of a crazy idea but is there a chance at all that we could maybe create a full list of this? Dividing all the music linked in here by series or whatever?

The only way we can really implement this idea is by having one guy do it a little bit at a time, or having one guy do like 10 pages, then another guy takes over for another 10, and then etc. Someone has to actively keep it up after the list is all done though (or periodical updates).

Thoughts?

It would be cool but I'm not sure who would have that kind of time.. Maybe I could see tonight, I'll get back to you on that

I may or may not sometime this week before the homework piles up. Not like my homework takes forever anymore anyway. I still have to update the Growths Project.

Where would the list even go? Just off someones post? I don't think the thread maker is around to edit them all into the OP :/

This piece is on perpetual repeat in my head at work:
"(0:00-1:08) lalala good times, monkey, happiness, yaaaay (1:09- the end) OH SHIT, MY SHIFT IS ALMOST OVER AND I HAVE DONE PISS ALL, I HAVE TO WORK, GOGOGO!"